Solutions – How Do I Make My Epson ET 4760 Printer Discoverable?
Is your Epson ET 4760 printer not discoverable on your computer? We’ve provided two simple methods to resolve the issue so that you can access your printer from the computer. Follow the procedures to find solutions to How Do I Make My Epson ET 4760 Printer Discoverable? & Fix the error.
Method 1: Check Printer Connection
- Restart Epson ET 4760 printer and similarly, you have to restart your computer connected to it.
- Now, see if the printer is discoverable on your computer.
- If not, check the connection between the printer and computer.
- If you have connected the printer over a wireless network, check your network before proceeding to the next method.
- In case of a wired connection, check the cable connected between the printer and the computer or the printer and your router.
- If you are not able to make your Epson ET 4760 printer discoverable even after properly connecting it to your computer, you have to reinstall Epson ET 4760 printer software. The steps are explained in the next method.
Method 2: Reinstall Epson ET 4760 Printer Software
- Uninstall the Epson ET 4760 printer driver on your computer and restart the device.
- Now, open your preferred web browser and navigate to Epson’s official page.
- Click on the Support tab, enter your Epson printer’s model name as ET 4760 in the search field, and choose the driver you want to download.
- Click on the Download button.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded file and run the application on your computer.
- Agree to the terms and conditions; enter the required details and complete the installation.
- Choose the required connection type when you’re prompted.
- Confirm your selection and follow the on-screen instructions to automatically connect the printer to the computer and complete the setup.
You can now find your printer on your computer. If the still have queries on How Do I Make My Epson ET 4760 Printer Discoverable, then contact our support team.