How Do I Connect My Lexmark Printer To My Wifi
To connect my Lexmark printer to my wifi, make sure the status shows Connected. If the status in the printer displays as Not Connected, check the network cables and print a test page to check if the status displays as Connected or not. You can use the Ethernet cable connection and print the network setup page by choosing Menus > Reports > Network Setup Page. Find below the quick solution for how do I connect my Lexmark printer to my wifi.
Quick Glance To Connect The Lexmark Printer To WiFi
- Open the printer’s web page and move to Settings.
- Select Network/Ports and choose Wireless.
- Configure all the settings under Configuration and Security Settings.
- Choose Submit and switch off the printer.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the back side of the printer.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch it on.
- Wait until Ready is displayed on the LCD, and print the Network Setup Page to see if the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Check if the status shows Connected, identify the IP address, and view the acceptable signal strength.
Detailed Explanation In Connecting The Lexmark Printer To WiFi
Step 1: To start the process of how do I connect my Lexmark printer to my wifi, first reset the Network Adapter settings, and plug the ethernet cable in the printer if it is not plugged in.
Step 2: Switch on the printer and print the Network Setup Page. Note the printer’s IP address found on the page. Enter the printer’s IP address in the URL field. Select Settings and choose Network/Ports. Select Wireless and enter the same configuration settings.
Step 3: Choose Submit and switch off the printer. Disconnect the ethernet cable. Now, turn on the printer.
Step 4: Within 30 seconds of your printer returning to the Ready status, print another Network Setup Page. You can see the Ethernet IP address at the top of the page.
Step 5: Open the printer’s web page and go to Settings. Choose either Ports or Network and select Wireless.
Step 6: Configure all the settings viewed under Configuration and Security Settings and choose Submit.
Step 7: Switch off the Lexmark printer and disconnect the ethernet cable from the back side of the printer.
Step 8: View the Power button on the Lexmark printer and press it.
Step 9: Wait until the Ready status is displayed on the LCD and print a Network Setup Page to check if the printer is connected to the wireless network.
Step 10: Ensure that the status shows Connected. View the IP address and verify the acceptable signal strength and finish the process of how do I connect my Lexmark printer to my wifi by completing the final step.