Fix Printer Error 0x0000011b
The printer error 0x0000011B is a very common error. It occurs due to the network patches. At times, during the printing operation using your network shared printer, you’ll end up with this error. It can be resolved very quickly. Ensure that you follow the simple solutions mentioned in this post.
By setting the static IP address, you’ll be able to fix the problem. Here’s how to do it.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu. Navigate to Settings and then select Devices.
- Now, you need to select the Printers and Scanners option. Next, you need to select +Add a printer or scanner.
- After a while, you’ll see the The printer I want isn’t listed link. Click on it.
- Later, the Add printer window will be opened. In that window, check this option, Add a printer using a TCP/IP or hostname.
- Later, click Next. Now, the system will contact the printer. In case you wish to change the name, do it now and then click Next. Continue to perform the on-screen instructions to fix the printer error 0x0000011B.
It’s time to run the troubleshooter option. It is the most highly recommended solution that you need to follow to fix the printer error 0x0000011B.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- Navigate to Settings. Later, go to the right side of the Settings menu and then click the Troubleshooter option and then continue to select the Other troubleshooter option.
- Finally, click the Run option in the Printer section. The troubleshooting process starts now, and then you need to make sure that your printer error 0X0000011B is fixed.
Additionally, check the Print Spooler service. It might help you fix the printer error 0x0000011B.
- Initially, press the Windows + R keys together. Type services.msc.
- It opens the Services window. In that window, select the Print Spooler option.
- Check whether the Running or Automatic status is shown. If it is there, you need not worry about it. If it is not shown, double-click the Print Spooler option and then choose Startup type as Automatic from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click Start.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the printer error 0x0000011B. Implement the solutions mentioned in this post for a quick fix.