Fix Error Printing Message On Windows 10
Do you get the “Error Printing” message on your Windows 10 computer frequently? Then you have to troubleshoot the printer in order to use it further. To know how to fix the error printing messages on Windows 10, follow the quick steps given below.
Simple Solutions To Fix Error Printing Message
Solution 1: Run The Printer Troubleshooter
- On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of the desktop. Select the Settings icon to launch the Settings
- Alternatively, press Windows + I to launch the Settings
- Click the Update & security tab in the Settings window
- select Troubleshoot from the left-side panel.
- Select Printer on the right-side pane and click the Run the troubleshooter
- Choose your printer that is causing trouble and click Next .
- Wait for the troubleshooter to fix the error printing message on Windows 10.
Solution 2: Restart The Print Spooler Service
- On your Windows 10 computer, press Windows + R to launch the Run dialog box.
- Type ‘services.msc’ in the Run dialog box and click OK to open Windows Services .
- Select the Print Spooler service in the Services window and right-click on it to choose the Stop
- Once you have stopped the Print Spooler service, click the Start menu and select My Computer to open Windows File Explorer .
- Navigate to C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS and click View files anyway if prompted.
- Move all the files in the PRINTERS folder to Recycle Bin and return to the Services
- Next, right-click the Print Spooler service and select Restart from the pop-up menu.
- Doing so will restart the Print Spooler service and fix the error printing message on Windows 10.
- If the problem remains unsolved, check the port settings on your printer.
- Remove and reinstall the printer driver to fix the printing problems on your Windows 10 computer.