Fix Canon Pixma Ts307 Not Connect To Wifi [Simple Methods]
The Canon Pixma TS307 printer is a single-function machine with an InkJet printing technology. The printer supports USB connectivity along with the Wireless Direct feature. The Canon Pixma TS307 printer also supports wireless LAN that lets you access printing features like Apple’s AirPrint and Android’s Mopria. With the Wireless Direct feature, mobile devices can be easily connected to the printer, which acts as an access point. Here are the troubleshooting steps to fix Canon Pixma Ts307 Not Connect To Wifi issue.
5 Simple Methods To Fix Canon Pixma Ts307 Not Connect To Wifi
Fix 1: Check The Canon Pixma Ts307 Power Status
- Make sure the Canon printer is connected to the power source.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- If you are facing any power outage, wait for some time and then try to connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
Fix 2: Check The Wireless Connection
If your Canon Pixma TS307 printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, it does not mean there is a problem with the printer. The problem can also be with the wireless connection.
- Open the default Internet browser on your computer.
- Visit a web page of your choice and see if the page opens.
If the page does not open, the problem is with the wireless connection. Reset the router to fix the issue.
If the page opens, then there is definitely a problem with the Canon Pixma TS307 printer itself. Let’s proceed with the fixes to resolve the issue.
Fix 3: Check Canon Pixma Ts307 Wireless Light
- The light indicators on the printer show if the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi or not.
- In the Canon Pixma TS307 printer, there are two lights you should notice.
- Check the Wireless Signal light to see if it’s on. If it is on, then the printer is connected to Wi-Fi.
- If you are facing difficulty while connecting to the printer’s Wi-Fi, check if the Wireless Direct light is on.
Fix 4: Eliminate Interference
- Make sure there are no disturbances or obstacles between the router and the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- Make sure the printer or the router is not near a microwave, refrigerator, or any other metal devices (they can block the signal easily).
- Also, make sure the printer is not away from the proximity range of the router.
Fix 5: Reconnect Using Wireless Direct
- Print a network information sheet.
- Press the Information button on the printer control panel.
- The network information will be printed.
Now it’s time to enable the Wireless Direct on the Canon Pixma TS307 printer.
- Press the Direct button on the printer control panel.
- Open the Wireless settings on your computer.
- Select the Wi-Fi name of your printer.
- Enter the Wireless Direct password.
- Click Connect and the printer and the computer will be connected.
Follow one or more fixes as mentioned on this page to fix Canon Pixma TS307 not connect to Wi-Fi.