Epson Xp-4100 Wifi Setup
Epson XP-4100 is a compact three-in-one printer that offers duplex printing, mobile printing, and other features like voice-activated functionality, affordable individual ink cartridges, and more. This printer can be connected to your computer over wireless, USB, and Wi-Fi Direct. It also comes with a 2.4 color LCD display.On this page, you’ll learn how to perform the Epson XP-4100 Wi-Fi setup. .You can connect this printer to a wireless network in three different ways.
- From the printer’s control panel
- Wi-Fi Direct Mode Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Let’s see how to perform the Epson XP-4100 Wi-Fi setup using the above methods.Initially, make sure that you have completed your printer’s initial setup. Check whether your printer is placed within the range of your wireless router. Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which the printer will be connected.
Method 1: From the printer’s control panel
- Turn on your Epson printer. Press the Home Go to the Wi-Fi section by selecting its icon on the home screen.
- Choose the Wi-Fi (Recommended) option on the Network Connection Settings
- Look for the Start Setup or Change Settings option on the Select Access Point screen and choose it.Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard
- Now, a list of wireless networks available within your printer’s range will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose your wireless network’s SSID and enter its password in the given field.
- After entering and verifying your network settings, select the Start Setup
- Once your printer is connected to the wireless network, begin the software installation on your computer.Install the printer driverand finally try a test print.
Scroll down this page to know how to perform the Epson XP-4100 Wi-Fi setup using the Wi-Fi Direct Mode.
Method 2: Wi-Fi Direct Mode setup
If you wish to connect your printer to the computer without a wireless router or an access point, then use this method. Enable the Wi-Fi Direct mode on your printer first. After enabling it, search and connect your computer to the printer’s network.
- From your printer’s home screen, go to the Wi-Fi
- Select the Wi-Fi Direct option followed by Start Setup.
- On the confirmation screen, choose the Start Setup
- Now, the printer’sWi-Fi network name (SSID) and its corresponding password will be displayed on the screen.
- On your computer or mobile device, turn onWi-Fi and look for the wireless network name that is displayed on the printer’s screen.
- Select and connect your computer or mobile device to the same network.
Method 3: Using WPS
The below section explains the Epson XP-4100 Wi-Fi setup through the WPS method.
- On the Network Connection Settings screen of your printer, select the Wi-Fi (Recommended)
- Choose Start Setup or Change Settings > Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Complete the WPS setup method by following the on-screen instructions.
If you encounter any issue while performing the Epson XP-4100 Wi-Fi setup, then contact us.
Related Articles For “Connect Brother Printer Wirelessly”