Epson XP-4100 Airprint Setup [Quick Guide]
The AirPrint feature is loved and used by millions of iOS and macOS users for many reasons. Using this feature, you can perform the print operation wirelessly from your iOS or macOS device. The AirPrint feature is available on most of the latest Apple devices. To perform the print operation using the AirPrint option, you need to prepare your printer and the Mac computer or the iOS device. The step-by-step instructions given below explains how to perform the Epson XP-4100 AirPrint setup.
Simple Steps For Epson Printer Airprint Setup
Step 1: Connecting devices to the same wireless network
To perform the print operation using the AirPrint feature, you need to connect your Epson XP-4100 printer and the iOS or macOS device to the same wireless network.
Connecting the Epson printer to the wireless network
- Select the Wi-Fi option on the printer’s home screen.
- Choose Wi-Fi (Recommended) > Start Setup or Change Settings > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Now, a list of wireless networks available within your printer’s range will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose your wireless network’s SSID from the list.
- Type the network password in the given field and tap Connect.
Connecting the macOS or iOS device to the wireless network
- Enable the Wi-Fi option on your macOS or iOS device.
- Select the wireless network to which your Epson printer is connected.
- If prompted, type the network password in the given field.
- Tap the Connect button.
- If your Mac or iOS device is unable to detect the network’s SSID, then type it manually in the given field to get connected to the network.
Step 2: Enable the Paper Configuration settings
To perform the AirPrint operation successfully, make sure that the Paper Configuration setting is enabled on your printer. (Note: If the Paper Configuration option is disabled, then the Automatic display of the paper settings selection screen of your printer will not appear.)
To check whether the Paper Configuration setting is enabled on your Epson printer, follow the below instructions.
- From your Epson printer’s home screen, choose the Settings option.
- Select the Printer Settings option followed by Paper Source Settings.
- Now, the Paper Source Setting screen will appear.
- Check if the Paper Configuration setting is set to on.
- If yes, return to the home screen of your printer.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the Epson XP-4100 AirPrint setup.
To get remote assistance in performing the Epson AirPrint setup, click the Call button provided on this page.