HP LaserJet MFP M234dwe Wireless Setup [Simple Guide]
HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w is the first entry-level cartridge-less monochrome laser printer that allows you to perform printer-related operations from your computer or mobile phone over a wireless or USB cable connection. This printer supports different media types and is compatible with almost all Windows and Mac OS versions.
It also comes with features like copy resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, a memory capacity of up to 64 MB, mobile printing solutions via HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and more. From this page, you’ll be learning how to perform the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200w printer setup for the first time.
Epson XP-410 is an excellent multi-functional printer that allows you to perform printer-related operations over a wireless or wired network. Generally, while installing or using the printer, there are many issues encountered by the users. This page covers the Epson XP-410 printing issues and the solutions to resolve them.
Issue 1: No printouts or nothing prints
No printouts or the printer failing to perform the print operation is one of the common issues encountered by many. If you’re also encountering the same issue with your Epson XP-410 printer, then try the simple troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Initially, check to make sure that your Epson printer is turned on.
- Next, check whether your printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- If your connection type is USB, then make sure that you’re not using a USB hub for the connection.
- Check whether your printer is working by printing a product check page. If the printer prints the check page, then check whether the correct printer driver is installed on your computer. If not, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver on your computer.
- Set your Epson XP-410 printer as the default printer on your computer if it is not set as the default.
- Make sure that your printer’s paper tray has enough paper to perform the print operation.
- Check whether the genuine ink cartridges are installed properly. If not, install them correctly.
- Make sure that no error message is displayed on the printer’s LCD screen.
- Restart your printer.
- Reconfigure the print settings if you have configured them wrongly.
Issue 2: Printing is slow
If your Epson XP-410 printer performs the print operation very slowly, then try these solutions to fix it.
- Initially, make sure that your Windows or Mac OS meets the system requirements of the printer.
- Next, check if there is enough space available on your computer. If not, make enough space and then perform the print operation.
- Close the existing applications other than the printer wizard on your computer.
- Configure the print settings correctly.
- If you encounter the slow printing issue after printing continuously for a long time, try to perform the print operation after 30 minutes. Because when you continuously operate the printer, it will automatically slow down to protect the print mechanism from overheating.
Issue 3: Too many copies are printed
If your Epson printer prints more copies of the same document, then check whether the Copies setting is configured correctly. If not, set it correctly, and then perform the print operation.
Issue 4: Blank Pages are printed
If your printer prints blank pages, then try these troubleshooting instructions to fix it.
- Initially, check to make sure that the correct media type is loaded on your printer tray.
- Next, make sure that the media type setting is configured correctly in the Print properties dialog box.
- Check whether the ink cartridges have enough ink to perform the print operation. If not, replace them with a new one.
- If the document that you’re printing has a blank page, then check whether you have selected the Skip blank page option while configuring the print operation. Select the Skip blank page option if it is not selected.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is selected correctly in the Print dialog box.
- Check whether your printer’s nozzles are clogged by running a print head nozzle check. If the nozzles are clogged, clean them and then perform the print operation.
Issue 5: Border appears on borderless prints
- As the first step of troubleshooting, check if the Borderless option is selected in the Print dialog box.
- If not, select it.
- Similarly, check whether the Expansion, image size, and paper size settings are configured correctly.
- Restart your Epson printer if necessary.
Issue 6: Incorrect characters are printed
If your printer prints incorrect characters, then try these solutions to fix it.
- If your connection type is USB, then check whether the USB cable is connected securely at both ends. Unplug and reconnect the cable properly.
- If any jobs are queued in the Windows Spooler, delete them and then reconfigure the print operation from the beginning.
- Select your Epson printer correctly in the Print dialog box.
- Restart the printer.
If the basic solutions didn’t resolve the Epson XP-410 printing issues, then factory reset your printer.
- Turn on your Epson printer if it is turned off.
- Press Home -> Setup -> OK.
- Select the Restore Default Settings option followed by All Settings.
- Press OK.
Now, reconfigure the printer settings and perform the print operation.
To know more about how to resolve the Epson XP-410 printing issues, contact us.