Epson WorkForce WF-7830 won’t print A3
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7830 is an All-in-One Inkjet printer that is suitable for small office environments. It has three input trays—two on the front side and one on the printer’s backside. Epson WF-7830 has excellent scanner features, including a flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Along with the scanning feature, it includes Fax capabilities. Paper handling and the input capacity of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7830 are pretty much impressive.
The printer has a spacious control panel with a 2.7-inch TFT color LCD with a keypad and gesture navigation. Apart from these features and specifications, here we will be stating a few troubleshooting methods that will help you solve the issues with your Epson WorkForce WF-7830 printer if it doesn’t print A3 pages.
Solution 1 – Run printer troubleshooter:
- First, turn on your computer.
- Press the Windows key + I to open the settings page.
- Open the Troubleshoot tab.
- Locate your Epson WorkForce WF-7830 printer and click on it.
- Click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Go through the on-screen instructions and apply any recommended fix.
- Once done, try to print A3 pages to see if your printer is able to print properly.
Solution 2 – Check the ink cartridges:
- If the issue persists, then checking the printer hardware might be a good option.
- Try removing the ink cartridges and look for any debris that might be blocking the printing operations.
- Also, check if your cartridges have sufficient ink left to print pages.
- It is quite known that most printers require proprietary ink cartridges.
- Using any third-party cartridges can lead to printing issues.
Solution 3 – Update the Windows OS to its latest version:
Sometimes you can quickly get rid of the printing issue by updating the Windows OS to its latest version.
- Click on Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Click on the Install Updates option.
- The Windows will start installing the updates available for your PC.
- Once the update is done, check whether your Epson WorkForce WF-7830 printer is able to print like before.
Solution 4 – Look for any paper jams
- Pull the paper tray out of the machine.
- Carefully move the print head using your fingers to remove any paper remaining in this area.
- Draw out small pieces of paper.
- Open the paper tray and load some paper.
- Make sure that you load the correct paper.
- Close the paper tray and print a test page.
Solution 5 – System affected by malware:
- Your Windows PC might be infected with a virus or malware, as this virus infection might interfere with the printer operations.
- So, install genuine antivirus software on your PC to safeguard the system from various malware attacks and keep your printer running smoothly.
- If you feel that the real culprit is your antivirus software, try to disable it temporarily or uninstall it completely.
Solution 6 – Perform a clean boot:
Sometimes, programs running in the background can create conflicts with the printer operations.
- Open the Run dialog box.
- Type msconfig and click the OK button.
- Click the Service tab in the System Configuration window.
- Check the box next to the Hide all Microsoft services option.
- Click the Disable all button.
- Land on the Startup tab and click the Open Task Manager link.
- Select Startup services and click the Disable button.
- After finishing all the steps, restart your PC.
- Now, connect your PC to the printer and see if you are able to print pages correctly.
Despite performing all the above troubleshooting steps, if you are still facing the printing issue on Epson WorkForce WF-7830, then call our customer care executives.