Epson Workforce 610 Printing Issues
The Epson WorkForce 610 printer is quite an efficient device and produces printouts of high quality. However, this printer, like any other device, comes with its flaws and issues. Many users face issues while using the Epson WorkForce 610 printer and a good number of these issues occur when users try to print from the computer that is connected to the printer. Let’s now look at a couple of the Epson WorkForce 610 printing issues and see how to resolve them quickly:
2 Problems in Epson Workforce 610 Printing Issues
Problem 1 – Nothing gets printed, inspite of the On light being turned ON:
There might be certain instances where you can see the power light turned ON, but the printer does not print anything. In such cases, make use of the following steps to resolve the issue:
- First, ensure that the USB cable you have used is properly connected at both ends.
- In case you have connected the printer to a wired network, confirm that your Ethernet cable is securely connected at both ends.
- If you have installed the printer on a wireless network, confirm that the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Try running a printer/product check. If you find that the test page gets printed successfully, ensure that the printer software has been installed correctly on the computer.
- Now, try to print the same document/file (that you were trying to print previously) once again. This time, you should be able to print the document successfully.
- You have now resolved one of the Epson WorkForce 610 printing issues.
Problem 2 – Printing noise can be heard, although nothing prints:
Sometimes, your printer will refuse to print, but you will hear it making some noise. To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- Perform a print head nozzle check. See if they contain dirt or are clogged. Your printer will not print if the print head nozzles are clogged. In this case, you need to clean the print head. Once you have finished cleaning the print head, try printing again.
- Your Epson WorkForce 610 printer will not function properly if you have kept it tilted or at an angle.
- So, make sure that you place the printer on a flat and stable surface.
- Also, ensure that this surface is extending beyond the printer’s base in all directions.
- Once you have cleaned the print head and set the printer on a proper surface, try printing again. This time, you should be able to print successfully.
- You have now fixed another printing issue on the Epson WorkForce 610 printer.