Epson Wf-7840 Wireless Setup
You can access your printer from any wireless device connected to your network, if the printer has been set up over the same wireless network. Carry out the following steps to perform the Epson Workforce WF-7840 all in one printer wireless setup using control panel..
Perform the basic checks before proceeding to the Epson WF-7840 wireless setup:
- Place the Epson printer close to the router.
- Identify the SSID and the network key from the router’s label.
- Make sure to connect your printer
- computer to the same wireless network.
Carry out the following steps one by one to complete the wireless setup for your Epson printer.
- Download the printer driver on your computer from the official Epson site or insert the installation CD.
- Run the installer on your computer to begin the installation.
- Agree to the EULA.
- click Next.
- Under the Select your connection window, choose wireless connection.
- In the Wi-Fi Auto Connect window, click yes and follow the on-screen instructions to automatically connect the printer to the network and finish the setup.
Using Control panel:
- In the Wireless Setup Method window, select Using control panel and click Next.
- Tap the homebutton on your printer and select the network connection settings icon on your printer screen.
- Select the routerand tap the Start setup or Change settings
- From the listed options, select the WiFi setup wizard.
- Tap your network name (SSID), enter your wireless network’s password,and tap Apply.
- Wait for the printer to connect to your wireless network. A confirmation note will be displayed on the screen once the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network.
- Now, complete the rest of the installation steps by following the on-screen instructions.