Epson WF 7620 Printing Issues
As with every printer, users face some issues when they try to print using the Epson WF 7620 printer as well. There are various problems that arise while using this printer, such as setup issues, page layout issues, problems that occur while printing from a computer, print quality issues, etc. In this article, we will see the Epson WF 7620 printing issues and their troubleshooting steps.
NOTE: All the following problems crop up while printing from a computer:
Troubleshooting steps for Epson WF 7620 Printing Issues
- Nothing prints
- Error occurring after cartridge replacement
- Slow printing
In case you have sent a print job, but nothing gets printed, make use of the troubleshooting techniques given here:
- First, confirm that your printer is turned on. Then, ensure that the interface cables are properly connected at both ends.
- In case you have connected the printer to a USB hub, confirm that it is a first-tier hub. After confirming that it is a first-tier hub, if you find that the printer refuses to print, try connecting your printer directly to your computer (instead of the hub) to resolve the Epson WF 7620 printing issue .
- Try running a product (printer) check to know if you can print a test page. In case you can print a test page successfully, check whether the printer software is installed correctly.
- If you are using a Windows computer, ensure that your printer has been chosen as the default one.
- If you use Windows and find that there are stalled print jobs in the Windows Spooler, clear all of them now.
- You can now check whether your printer can print properly. By now, it should be able to print correctly.
- You have now resolved one of the Epson WF 7620 printing issues.
If your printing becomes very slow, execute the following instructions to fix it:
- Confirm that your system meets all the requirements for the OS you are using. In case you are trying to print an image of high resolution, you will need more than the minimum requirements. In this case, try increasing the system’s memory and then check if your printer is able to print fast.
- In case you havea Windows 7 computer, close the Devices and Printers window before you begin printing.
- You can try running a defragmentation utility to clear some of the existing space on your hard drive. This step will help you fix the current Epson WF 7620 printing issue.
- Close all the currently open programs (which you are not using) while you print.
- If you have connected the printer to a USB hub, check if it is a first-tier hub. If it is, and still the printing is slow, connect the printer directly to the computer (instead of the hub).
- If the printing has become slow after printing continuously for a prolonged period, allow the printer to rest. Let it rest for about 30 minutes with the power on.
- Try to print once again. Now, your Epson printer should be able to print fast.
Error occurring after cartridge replacement
If you find an error message or (error) light after you have replaced an ink cartridge, carry out the following instructions to rectify it:
- Ensure that your print head is in the ink cartridge replacement position.
- If not, you have to move it such that it is in the correct position.
- You can try removing and then reinserting the replaced ink cartridge.
- While you are doing this task, ensure that you are pushing the cartridge properly into its slot.
- Once you have completed the ink cartridge installation steps, check if the error message or light appears. By now, the issue should be resolved.