- Fix My Printer >>
- Epson Wf 3820 Printing Issue
Epson Wf 3820 Not Printing – Quick Troubleshooting
Epson WF-3820 is a multifunctional wireless printer you can rely on for your printing requirements. Usually, this printer works fine without any technical glitches. But, if it is not printing, you need to troubleshoot the problem with the appropriate solutions.On this web page, we have given the best solutions to fix your Epson WF-3820 not printing issue.
Check The Fundamentals To Fix Epson 3820 Not Printing Issue
- If your printer shows an error code, rectify the problem in the first place. If there is a paper jam on your printer, take out all the jammed paper and check if your printer can print now.
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges. If the cartridges are empty or critically low, replace them with new ones.
- Ensure that your printer is receiving sufficient power supply. In case there is a power shortage, wait until the issue gets resolved. Then, check if your printer is printing.
- The electrical outlet to which you have connected your printer should be working fine for your printer’s proper functionality. Therefore, check the electrical outlet by connecting a different device to it. If you spot any problem, connect your printer to a different electrical outlet.
Check Epson 3820 Printer Connection
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, check if the connection is firm enough at both ends. Disconnect and reconnect the cable. If the USB cable is damaged, go ahead and replace it with a new one.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, check your Internet connection. If it is unstable, fix it and see if your issue is resolved.
Set Your Epson WF3820 Printer As Default
- It is mandatory to set up your printer as the default machine on your computer. If you haven’t done that yet, click on the Start icon on your Windows computer and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your Epson WF-3820 printer and then pick the Set as default printer option.
- Now, ensure that your “Epson WF 3820 not printing” problem is resolved.
Cancel The Documents To Fix Epson 3820 Printer Issue
- If you constantly keep sending the print jobs to your printer, it may start to create problems.
- In such instances, you need to cancel all the documents you have sent to your Epson printer.
- To do it, click Start on your Windows computer and then go to the Devices and Printers section. Now, right-click on your printer icon and then choose the See what’s printing option. Click the Printer tab and then pick the Cancel All Documents option.
Fix Epson 3820 Issue By Turning Off Use Printer Offline
- If you enable Use Printer Offline or Pause Printing on your computer, your Epson printer will not print anything. Therefore, you need to disable these options to fix your problem.
- To do it, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your printer icon and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Click the Printer tab and disable the Use Printer Offline and the Pause Printing options.
- Once done, check if your “Epson WF-3820 not printing” issue is resolved.
Fix Epson 3820 Printing Issue By Updating The Printer Driver
- Your Epson printer driver ensures smooth communication between your printer and your computer. In case it goes outdated, there will be a communication breakdown between your printer and computer.
- To fix this issue, go to the official support page of Epson and get the updated driver for your Epson WF-3820 printer. Then, install the driver on your computer and see if your printer can print now.
Power Cycle Your Epson WF3820 Printer
- Power cycles help in resolving several printer issues. To power cycle your Epson printer, just turn it off and disconnect its power cable from its rear port and the electrical outlet.
- Leave your printer disconnected for a minute.
- After a minute, reconnect the power cable to your printer’s rear port and the electrical outlet.
- Check if your Epson WF-3820 printer can print now.
We hope the above troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the “Epson WF 3820 not printing” problem. In case your printer is still not printing, you can reach our experts for technical assistance.