Epson WF 2830 Can’t Connect To Mac
If your Epson WF 2830 can’t connect to Mac, then follow the steps given below to troubleshoot the issue.
Check Epson WF 2830 Printer To Fix
If you still can’t connect Epson WF 2830 to your Mac, proceed to the next method.
- Go to your Epson WF 2830 printer and see if it is turned on.
- If you are trying to connect the printer to your Mac using a wireless connection, then make sure you have not connected any USB cable to the printer.
- Check if your wireless router is turned on.
- Also, for a wireless connection, your Mac and the Epson printer should be connected to the same network. Ensure it is done so.
- In case you are in the process of connecting the printer to the Mac using USB, reconnect the cable firmly at both ends.
- If there are many devices connected to your Mac, disconnect all the devices and restart the Mac. Also, restart your printer. Then connect your printer alone to the Mac and check if the connection issue is fixed.
Reset Printing System On Your Mac
To solve the connection issue, you can reset the printing system on your Mac. This will clear the print queue and remove all your printers. You can then re-add the printer. To reset the printing system, use these steps.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu > System Preferences > Printers & Scanners.
- In the Printers & Scanners window, go to the Printers window in the left and right-click on the empty space.
- Click on the Reset printing system option and click Reset.
- Type in your Mac admin password if prompted.
- Restart your Mac and try to connect your Epson printer to Mac as given in the next section.
Connect Epson WF 2830 To Mac Using Apple Software Updater
- Turn on your printer and connect it to your wireless network. In this case, connect your Mac to the same network.
- Else, connect your printer to the Mac using a compatible USB cable.
- On your Mac, click on the Apple menu.
- From the drop-down, click System Preferences.
- In the window that opens, click Printers & Scanners.
- In the Printers & Scanners dialog window, click the + icon and select Add Printer or Scanner.
- Click on your Epson WF 2830 printer, then go to the Use drop-down menu and select your printer. Now, click Add.
- Now, the printer driver will be downloaded and installed.
- Once it is done, your Epson printer will be listed in the Printers & Scanners window.
Still, if you can’t connect Epson WF 2830 to your Mac, reach out to us for assistance.