EPSON PRINTER COLOR PRINTING IS NOT WORKING [FIXED]
Epson printers can always be trusted and they are one of the most reliable printers around the world. But over a period of usage, you will face some issues with your Epson printer. If your Epson printer color printing is not working, you have to do some regular checks.
SIMPLE STEPS FOR EPSON PRINTER COLOR PRINTING NOT WORKING
CHECKS TO FIX COLOR PRINTING ISSUE ON EPSON:
- Verify if the paper type matches the paper you have loaded on the printer.
- Make sure you haven’t selected the Black/Grayscale or Grayscale option in your print settings.
- Run a nozzle check to see if the print head nozzles are clogged. If so, then clean the print head.
- Check the ink levels on your printer and make sure tanks are filled with the correct color ink.
- After printing, sometimes, the printed colors may not exactly match your on-screen colors. In such a case, you can use a color management system.
- Use genuine Epson ink and paper.
- If the printer wasn’t used for a longer period of time, run the Power Ink Flushing utility.
- If you have the cartridges installed for more than six months, then there are possibilities for the ink to dry out and cause the ink to become clogged. This will lead your Epson printer’s color printing to not work.
STEPS TO CLEAN THE PRINT HEAD:
- Soak the ink solution into a new large cleaning swab.
- Switch on the printer.
- Go to the Maintenance button and press it to see the Maintenance menu.
- Tap the arrows to select Cleaning around the head and press the right arrow button.
- Tap the arrows to select Yes and then the OK button.
- Now, the platen and print head will move to the maintenance position. Wait until the noise stops.
- Open the Epson printer cover.
- Look at the print head under the control panel and wipe the sides of the nozzle surface with the cleaning swab.
- After cleaning the print head, close the Epson printer cover and press the OK.
- The print head will get back to its position.
- Finally, perform a nozzle check and see if the color printing issue has been fixed.
- Still, if you find that your Epson printer color printing is not working, contact us for remote assistance.