Fixed: Epson L3110 Printer Red Light Blinking Problem
A printer may start to malfunction over a period of time. If the red light on your Epson L3110 printer blinks, the issue might be with the hardware or software. However, when you try a few troubleshooting techniques, you can fix the issue efficiently. In this article, we’ve listed the best techniques to fix Epson L3110 Printer Red Light Blinking Problem. Try out all the techniques listed below and check whether you can resolve the problem.
Diagnose the issue
- On your computer, hit Start and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Locate and right-click on your Epson L3110 printer, then choose the printer preferences option.
- In the printer preferences window, click the Maintenance tab.
- Now, it will show you the exact cause of the blinking red light issue. Whatever the cause is, you can fix it by resetting the printer. Proceed with the following section to reset your printer.
Power reset your printer
- A simple power reset can enhance the overall performance of the printer. To power reset your printer, turn it off and disconnect the power cable.
- Leave your printer disconnected for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cable to your Epson printer and turn it on.
- Now, check whether the issue is resolved. If the red light is still blinking, proceed with the next solution.
Epson resetter tool
- Epson Adjustment Program, commonly referred to as Epson resetting software maintenance reset utility, can help you fix most of the issues on your Epson printer. In case you are using a Windows computer, you can resolve the blinking light problem with this program.
- Download the Epson L3110 resetter program from a browser you prefer and unzip the files into a folder.
- Turn off your antivirus protection and Firewall for a while.
- Locate the file titled Adjprog.exe and click on it.
- In the User Account Control dialog box, choose Yes.
- When the Adjustment program appears, click on the Select button.
- Now, choose your printer model as Epson L3110 from the drop-down menu and click on the OK button.
- On the next screen, click the Particular adjustment mode button.
- Go ahead with the instructions and reset your Epson L3110 printer. Once the process gets concluded, check whether the blinking red light issue is resolved.
If your Epson L3110 printer’s red light is still blinking, reach out to us and get expert assistance.