EPSON L3110 NOT PRINTING
The Epson L3110 printer is a multifunction ink tank machine. This Epson printer is engineered in a perfect way to bring down costs and help in boosting productivity at your home or office. The printer is well known for its high yield of 7,500 and 4,500 pages for color and black prints. Epson L3110 is like any other printer, and once in a while, you will face the “printer not printing” problem. You need to be prepared to resolve the problem. This article will help you do that.
If your Epson L3110 printer is not printing, the following might be the reasons.
- Paper jams in the printer
- Printer is offline
- Hardware issues
- Driver-related issues
Before you go ahead with the troubleshooting methods,
- Check if you have the power cord connected firmly to the power source and the printer.
- Make sure that you have set the proper settings to print a document.
- See if the printing media is loaded properly into the paper tray and the paper guides are adjusted properly.
Here, we’ve shortlisted some of the finest troubleshooting methods to resolve the not printing issue for your Epson L3110.
Method 1: Paper Jam
Paper jam in the input tray
- Remove the papers from the paper input tray.
- Locate and remove the jammed papers from the tray and also make sure to remove the pieces of torn paper.
Paper jam inside the printer
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Remove the jammed paper from the inside.
- While removing the jammed papers, make sure not to touch the roller inside. Close the front cover once the jammed paper is removed.
Method 2: Check the printer lights
The problem with the ink present in the printer can also be one of the issues behind the Epson L3110 printer not printing issue. Here are two light statuses you need to know.
Ink Light is on: The ink charging in the printer is not complete, thus resulting in the problem.
- Open the ink access door present on the right side of the Epson printer.
- See if the ink is full. If it appears to be empty, refill the ink tank.
- Open the ink bottle from the sealed packaging; invert the bottle into the ink tank by touching the nozzle.
- Check the ink level in the indicator, remove the bottle from the ink tank nozzle, and close the cap.
- Repeat the above steps for the other ink tanks if they appear to be empty.
Paper Light is on: The paper is not loaded into the printer.
- Open the paper input tray of the Epson printer.
- Adjust or move the paper guides to the side.
- Place a stack of paper (do not load many) and adjust the paper guides accordingly.
- Press the Monochrome button or the Color button on the printer control panel.
Once you implement the above fixes, you will notice the Epson L3110 printer working seamlessly. If the printer is still not printing, move on to the next method.
Method 3: Printer is offline
Offline issues are quite common when you own a printer. The Epson L3110 printer is no different. When your printer is offline, it cannot print. Here is a simple process to resolve the printer offline problem.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the Epson L3110 printer that appears to be offline.
- Do a right-click and select the Set as default printer option.
Once you work on the mentioned methods, you will no longer face the issue of the Epson L3110 printer not printing. For more technical assistance, click the CALL button pinned to this page. Our experts from the technical team will resolve the issue in no time.