Epson ET3760 Not Connecting To Computer
Epson ET3760 is an All-in-One printer that supports wireless connectivity. You can quickly connect the printer to a router network and print from a smart device easily. If your Epson ET3760 printer is not connecting to computer, there might be a connection problem. To resolve this problem, follow the quick steps given below.
Simple Steps For Epson ET3760 Not Connecting To Computer Issue
- First, check if your printer has been turned on and the power cord is connected properly to an electrical outlet.
- Use only the standard USB cable to connect your printer to the computer.
- Check whether you have firmly connected the USB cable between your printer and the computer’s USB port.
- On your Windows computer, open the Device Manager and expand the Epson USB printer devices from the left-side panel.
- Right-click on the USB printer driver and select the Update driver option.
- If there is a problem with the USB connection, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers in the Device Manager window.
- Double-click your USB driver and select the option to update it automatically.
- Restart your computer and check if your computer has recognized your printer.
- If the problem persists, click the Start menu and type ‘services.msc’ in the search panel.
- Press the Enter key to open the Windows Services.
- Locate the Printer Spooler service in the Services window and give a double-click on it.
- Click the Stop button and click OK.
- Close the Services window and click the Start menu again.
- Type ‘%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers’ in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- In the pop-up window, select all the files and hit the Delete button.
- Open the Windows Services again and restart the Printer Spooler service.
- Ensure that the Startup type for the Printer Spooler service is set to Automatic.
- If you have connected your printer and the computer to the same wireless network, verify the Wi-Fi connection by printing a network status sheet.
- Place your printer and the computer closer to the router to avoid Wi-Fi interference.
- If no troubleshooting method resolves the Epson ET3760 connection problem, remove and reinstall the printer driver on your computer.
- For more assistance on Epson ET3760 Not Connecting To Computer issue, contact us.