Epson Et 3700 Printer Setup [Simple Steps]
The Epson ET 3700 is an All-in-one Supertank printer and the cost of printing documents on this printer is very cheap as it uses ink bottles rather than standard ink cartridges. Though the printer is cheap, it provides good-looking printouts. Epson ET 3700 prints 15 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome and 8 pages per minute (ppm) for color, which is quite impressive. The initial allotment of ink in the box is enough to print about 7,500 black pages or 6,000 color pages. Now, let’s discuss in detail the Epson ET 3700 printer setup.
Epson Et 3700 Printer Unboxing
- Remove all the protective materials from the printer.
- Connect the printer power cord between the rear end of the printer and an electric outlet.
- Switch on the printer and select your preferred language and time on the printer control panel.
- Unwrap and take off the protective materials from the ink bottle cap; shake the ink bottles well before usage.
- There are four ink bottles for each color, namely Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
- Insert the ink bottles into the respective holders. It would take a few minutes for the printer to charge the ink fully.
- Make sure you don’t squeeze the ink bottle, as ink can spill all over the place.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the protective sheet from it.
- To get the best printing results from the printer, choose the paper that is suitable for printing.
- Make sure all the paper are of the same size and type. Do not add the paper while the printing process is in progress.
- Extend the paper cassette out of the printer.
- Slide the edge guides outwards.
- Place the paper in the tray and again adjust the edge guides.
- Push the paper cassette into the printer.
- After completing these Epson Et 3700 Printer Setup steps, install the printer software on your computer and connect your printer to it.
Epson Et 3700 Driver Download
- Go to the official Epson website and look for your printer.
- Go to your printer’s support page and click the Downloads tab.
- The site will automatically detect your OS, or you can choose it manually.
- Select the printer driver and download it to your computer.
Epson 3700 Driver Installation
- After downloading the printer driver to your computer, you can begin the installation.
- You can also install the printer driver using the printer CD.
- Double click on the downloaded setup file to start the installation.
- Read and agree to the license agreements.
- Choose a method for installation. You can choose either the wired or wireless setup.
- For a wired or wireless network connection, both the printer and computer should be connected to the same network.
- If you wish to connect the devices using a USB cable, connect the devices when you are prompted to do so.
- Complete the printer software installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, you have to print a test page to check the Epson ET 3700 printer setup.