EPSON ET-2760 NOT PRINTING PROPERLY
When a printer fails to print properly, it will be quite annoying. However, you can fix the issue by trying out the basic troubleshooting techniques. If your Epson ET-2760 printer is not printing properly, try out all the troubleshooting methods listed in this article ad fix the issue without much effort.
Check the nozzle and clean the print heads
- Right-click your printer’s Windows taskbar icon and select the Nozzle Check option.
- When the Nozzle check screen appears, click the Print button.
- Now, your printer will print a nozzle check pattern page. Look at this page and check whether any gaps are there in between the lines.
- If you don’t find any gaps, click the Finish button on the Nozzle Check screen. If you do see any gaps between the lines, go ahead and clean the print heads by clicking Clean > Start.
- Now, your print head cleaning process will begin.
- Once the cleaning process gets completed, click Print Nozzle Check Pattern > Print.
- Now, your printer will print another nozzle check pattern. If you still see gaps, run another print head cleaning.
- In the same manner, you can run up to three print head cleanings. If you still see gaps after three print head cleaning processes, power cycle your printer. To do so, turn off your Epson printer and disconnect the power cable. Leave your printer undisturbed for a while. Then, just reconnect the power cord and turn on your printer.
- Now, print another nozzle check pattern. If you still see gaps, try to fix the issue with the Power Cleaning process. The following section can guide you through the whole process of Power Cleaning.
- Before you go ahead with the Power Cleaning process, make sure that no error lights are blinking on your printer. Power cleaning consumes a significant amount of ink, so check whether the ink tank has at least 1/3rd ink.
- To do power cleaning, right-click on your Windows taskbar and choose the Printer Settings option. Click the Maintenance tab and select Power Cleaning.
- When the Power Cleaning screen appears, click Start and go ahead with the on-screen instructions.
- Wait until the power cleaning process gets completed. Now, check whether your issue is resolved.
Update printer driver
- A printer driver is responsible for the smooth communication between a printer and a computer. When there is an issue with the printer driver, your printer may fail to print any documents, or it might not print properly.
- In this case, navigate to the official website of Epson and enter your printer model. Then, download the recent printer driver recommended for your Operating System.
- Once downloaded, locate the file within the browser or in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- Follow the instructions and complete the installation.
- Once you have updated the printer driver, check whether your printer can print properly.
If your Epson ET-2760 printer is still not printing properly, you can contact us to get expert assistance.