EPSON ET-2720 NOT PRINTING
If your Epson ET-2720 printer is not printing, the problem might be with the ink cartridges, nozzles, printheads, or the printer driver. However, you can resolve the issue with the proper troubleshooting techniques. In this article, we have listed the best solutions to fix the printing issues on the Epson ET-2720 printer. Try out all the techniques and fix the issue without much effort.
Check the basics
- If your Epson ET-2720 printer is not printing, you need to check whether you have loaded enough paper in the paper tray. Also, check the ink levels.
- If your printer shows an error code like paper jam, fix the issue first. Usually, when there is a paper jam inside the printer, it will not print anything.
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, check whether the connection is firm enough at both ends.
- In case you have connected your printer and computer over a network, check whether you have connected the devices over the same network.
- Also, check the stability of your Internet connection. If it is not stable, you should fix it first.
Set your printer as the default one
Setting up your printer as default is mandatory. If you don’t do that, your Epson printer will not receive the print jobs you send from your computer.
- To set your Epson printer as the default one, click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your Epson ET-2720 printer and choose the Set as default printer option.
- Now check whether your printer can print. If the problem is not yet resolved, proceed to the next solution.
Cancel the print queue
- When the print queue receives more print requests, your printer may get stuck and fail to print the documents you send from your computer.
- To cancel the print jobs, click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click your printer icon and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab. Now, click the Cancel All Documents option.
Disable Use Printer Offline and Pause Printing
- If you have enabled Use Printer Offline or Pause Printing, your printer will not print anything.
- In that case, you need to disable these options. To do so, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your printer and choose the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and disable the Use Printer Offline and Pause Printing options.
Power cycle your printer
- A power cycle can fix most of the issues. To do that, turn off your Epson printer and disconnect the power cable from the rear port of your printer and the electrical outlet.
- Leave your printer disconnected for a minute.
- Reconnect the power cable between your printer and the electrical outlet.
- Now, turn on your Epson ET-2720 printer by pressing the Power button.
Power cleaning can resolve major errors on the printer. It is different from the power cycle, so don’t get confused between power cycle and power cleaning. Before you start, make sure that no error lights are flashing on your printer. Usually, power cleaning consumes a huge amount of ink. So make sure that the ink tank has sufficient ink. Follow the instructions below to power clean your printer.
- Right-click on your Windows taskbar and choose Printer Settings.
- Click the Maintenance tab and choose the Power Cleaning option.
- On the Power Cleaning screen, click the Start button and follow the guidelines.
- Once the power cleaning process gets completed, check whether your printer can print.
Update the printer driver
- For your Epson printer, you can get the updated printer driver from its official website.
- To do so, visit the official support page of Epson from your default browser.
- Enter your printer model and download the printer driver recommended for your Operating System.
- Once the download gets concluded, locate the file within your browser and run the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and install the printer driver on your computer.
- Once you have installed the updated printer driver on your computer, check whether the issue is fixed.
If your Epson ET-2720 printer is still not printing, get back to us for expert assistance.