Epson ET 2550 Won’t Print [Simple Solution]
Epson ET 2550 is an All-in-One wireless printer that supports mobile printing. Sometimes, Epson ET 2550 won’t print and you can see a relevant error message on the LCD screen. You have to troubleshoot the error with the right steps to continue printing normally. To know how to fix the printing issues, keep reading the instructions below.
Simple Steps To Fix Epson ET 2550 Printer Won’t Print Issue
- First, check whether you have properly loaded the printer’s paper input tray with some legal paper.
- Verify that no paper is jammed inside the printer. If you detect any jammed paper or foreign objects inside the printer, remove them gently without damaging the internal parts.
- Verify the connection between your printer and the computer.
- If you have connected them wirelessly, check the Wi-Fi connection status.
- You can also restart your router and reconnect the printer to the wireless network.
- Ensure that your printer has sufficient ink in the ink tanks.
- If the ink level is low, your Epson ET won’t print.
- Refill the ink tank with genuine ink bottles.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button. Choose the Setup option on the printer’s LCD panel.
- Select Maintenance Reset Ink Levels.
- Press the Start button and open the ink tank unit cover.
- Remove the ink tank cap and load the new ink bottle into the filling port.
- After refilling the ink tanks, close the ink tank unit cover and press the OK button.
- Print a test page or nozzle check pattern to check if the printing issues have been resolved.
- On your computer, select your printer’s name from the drop-down menu before printing any documents.
- Verify the configured print settings in the Printer Properties window.
- Although the print settings are correct, your Epson printer won’t print if you have installed a non-compatible printer driver.
- In such a case, remove and reinstall the printer driver from the official Epson site.
- If the problem Epson ET 2550 won’t print remains unsolved, run the printer troubleshooter to detect and fix the printing issues automatically.