Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Troubleshooting
Do you know what should be done if your printer doesn’t appear online? What if your printer doesn’t respond to commands or doesn’t connect to your Wi-Fi network? Whenever you have a problem with your printer, don’t panic! Many basic troubleshooting techniques can be used to resolve issues like this. This article will show you some simple things you can try to fix common problems.
Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Printer Offline
Printers can go offline for a variety of reasons. However, once you diagnose the exact cause behind the error code, you can fix it without too much effort. Try the troubleshooting techniques below to resolve printer offline issues.
- If your printer goes offline, it may be due to an unstable Internet connection. So, fix it first, then check if you can find the printer online. It is important to connect your printer and computer over the same network. If you connect them to different networks, your printer will not appear while searching for nearby printers from your computer. Connecting your printer and computer to the same network can solve your trouble effectively.
- If you enabled the Use Printer Offline option, you must disable it. To do this, click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section. Locate the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer, right-click it, and select See What’s Printing. Click on the Printer menu and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option. Then check to see if the printer can be found online.
Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Does Not Connect To Wi-Fi
If you are unable to connect your Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer to your Wi-Fi network, these solutions may help you resolve the issue.
- If you used the Wi-Fi setup wizard to connect your Epson printer to your network, make sure you entered the correct SSID and password for your router. Check if the printer is located near the router. If they are far apart, bring them closer and check if that fixes the connection issue.
- A printer driver is responsible for communication between the printer and the computer. Therefore, if you have problems with your printer driver, you should update it to the latest version to ensure overall performance. The latest printer driver can be downloaded from EPSON’s official website.
- Whatever the problem is, a simple power cycle can fix it in most cases. To do this, turn off the printer and disconnect the printer from the power supply. Let the printer sit for 1 minute. Reconnect the power cord to the printer’s rear port and turn it on.
Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Does Not Print
- It is important to set the printer as the default printer. Otherwise, the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer will not receive print jobs from your computer. As a result, the printer may not print the document. To set the printer as your default printer, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer and select Set as Default Printer.
- If necessary, update your printer driver and firmware to the latest versions. The recent version can be downloaded from the EPSON official website. If the printer does not print the document, you should check whether the connection between your Epson printer and your computer is stable. If your connection is unstable, fix it first.
- In some cases, canceling the documents can rectify your printer issue. To do this, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click the printer icon and choose See what’s printing. Click the Printer menu and choose the Cancel All Documents option. Now, try printing a test job and see if your printer can print the documents.
Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Paper Does Not Feed
- If the printer does not pick up the paper, see if there is enough paper in the input tray. The printer will not pick up a paper if you load paper beyond the specified limit.
- On the other hand, if you put one or two sheets in the paper tray, your printer will not feed the sheets.
- It is important to adjust the paper guides to the paper you are loading. Over-tightening the paper guides will make it difficult for the printer to feed the paper. Therefore, always be careful not to overtighten the paper guides. At the same time, the guides should neither be too loose; this will also lead to paper feed issues.
- Check that the loaded paper matches the paper settings. If you find any discrepancies between them, fix them and see if the problem is resolved.
- Moreover, make sure to load only the fanned and aligned sheets. In case you load curled or damp sheets into the paper tray, your printer may not feed the sheets.
These are some effective troubleshooting solutions to handle your Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer. If you still cannot rectify the problem, you can reach us for real-time assistance. You can connect with us via the Call button on this page.