Epson Artisan Printer Troubleshooting
To fix the Epson Artisan Printer Troubleshooting issue, first, you need to identify the defects occurred in the printer. After identifying the error, perform the troubleshooting steps given in the user guide. First, try to fix the issue manually. If the manual troubleshooting method does not work, then get the technical expert to fix. Usually, the user guide contains the basic troubleshooting steps to be performed during the issue occurrence. The common issue that occurs in the Brother printer are paper jam, low or empty ink cartridge, and print head damage. To know more about how to fix the Epson Artisan Printer issue, follow the detailed steps given below.
Eight simple steps to fix the Epson Artisan printer issue
- Check and make sure that the Epson Artisan printer connection is done properly.
- Update the Epson Artisan printer driver software if it is running in an older version.
- Restart the computer and the Epson Artisan printer.
- Try to fix the hardware issue manually by following the troubleshooting steps given in the user guide.
- Check and make sure that the ink cartridges are full and the paper tray contains enough sheets.
- Cancel all the on-going print jobs and try to perform the print operation after a while.
- Check and make sure that the Print Spooler option status is running.
- Reset the print settings and try to print.
Detailed explanation about how to troubleshoot the Epson printer issue
- If the Epson Artisan printer stops the print operation or stops responding to any other printer related operations, first, try to identify the cause behind the issue. Check if the Printer lights are blinking properly. First, you need to examine the printer by running a printer check. Follow the guidelines below to run a printer check.
- Make sure to turn off the Epson Artisan printer and the computer during the printer check-up process. Disconnect the USB wire from the printer and load the plain paper into the printer. Press the Paper & the Power button at the same time. Now the Epson Artisan printer turns On.
- Now, hold the Paper button on the printer control panel. Continue this step until the Power lights start to blink. Once the green power light starts to blink, release the button, and the printer starts to print a test page. Once the Epson Artisan printer prints a test page, turn off your printer and reconnect the disconnected USB cable.
- If the lines are missing on the print page, then it means there is an issue with the software settings, the cable, or the computer. Check and make sure that the printer driver is installed on your computer. Uninstall and reinstall the print driver on your computer. To fix the common Epson printer issue, follow the Epson Artisan Printer Troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Perform the printer connection check-up process. Check and make sure that the connection between the printer and the computer is proper. If the connection is not proper, then disconnect and reconnect the printer and computer. Make sure to avoid the surge connector for the connection setup process.
- Make sure that the Epson Artisan printer is set as the default printing source on your common on your system Devices & Printer list. To check it, follow the instructions given below. Open a Run command on your Windows system. Type the Control keyword in the search field and click the OK button.
- Click the Devices & Printers option. Select and locate your Epson Artisan printer. Right-click on the selected printer and see if the Set as default printer option is check marked. If not, then select the Set as a default printer option. Check the Print Spooler service on your printer. To check it, follow the instructions Epson Artisan Printer Troubleshooting given below.
- Open the Run command dialog box by pressing the Windows and R keys together. Type the services.msc, keyword, and click the Enter or OK button. Now the Services window opens, search and locate the Print Spooler option. Check and make sure that its status is Running.
- If the print job stops while printing, then clear all the on-going print jobs and after a while, try to print. If there is an issue with the Epson printer hardware, then check the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Restart the Epson Artisan printer and the computer. Close all the ongoing printer processes and turn off the printer. Leave the Epson Artisan Printer Troubleshooting disconnected from all the power sources for a while. Restart the Epson printer and then try to print.
Fix your Printer Issues
- Hp printer Installation
- how to install hp printer
- how to install hp printer drivers
- how to install driver without cd
- how to install hp printer driver on mac
- how to install driver on windows
- how to install driver on chromebook
- How to install driver in ubuntu
- how to install hp printer driver from cd
- how to install without connecting printer
- Hp printer Download
- Hp printer Update
- Hp printer setup
- Hp printer Remove
- Hp printer Repair