- Fix My Printer >>
- ECOTANK 3760 PRINTING BLANK SHEETS
ECOTANK 3760 PRINTING BLANK SHEETS
Is your Epson EcoTank 3760 printer printing blank sheets? You’re probably wondering how it can happen. But several factors might be causing the printing issue. You have to identify the actual cause and implement the correct troubleshooting steps to make your printer deliver quality outputs.
Solution 1: Basic troubleshooting
- Check if your printer’s paper input tray is loaded with supported print media.
- Remove and reinsert the paper stack into the tray.
- Restart your printer and check the estimated ink levels.
- If your printer is running low on ink, make sure that the low ink issue is resolved.
- Otherwise, check if the installed ink cartridges are placed correctly into the cartridge slot.
- Retry to print your document and check if the problem is resolved.
Solution 2: Clean the print head
Sometimes, your Epson EcoTank 3760 printer might be printing a blank sheet if the print quality is poor. So, print a nozzle check pattern to review if your printer requires a print head cleaning.
- To clean the print head, go to your printer’s control panel first.
- Press the Home button and select the Maintenance option.
- Press the OK button and choose the Print Head Cleaning option.
- Next, press the OK button to start the print head cleaning.
- After cleaning the print head, select the Check option.
- Confirm your action and rerun the nozzle check.
- Review the print quality from the nozzle check pattern sheet.
Solution 3: Skip printing blank pages
- On your Windows computer, open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key.
- Next, click the Settings icon in the Start menu to launch Windows Settings.
- Alternatively, you can open the Settings app by pressing the Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Click the Devices tab in the Settings window.
- Select the Printers & scanners tab from the left-side panel.
- Choose your printer from the available list and click the Manage button.
- Select Printing Preferences and go to the Maintenance tab.
- Click on Extended Settings and select the Skip Blank Pages option.
- Click OK to save the changes and retry printing a test page.
- If your Epson EcoTank 3760 is still printing blank pages, reset your printer to factory defaults and reinstall the printer driver.