Simple Steps To Connect Kodak Printer To Wifi
Almost all Kodak printers are designed to deliver affordable, high-quality printouts. It comes with an easy wireless setup wizard that allows you to connect your printer easily and quickly to the Wi-Fi network. This printer is also known for its reliability and innovative design. If you’re looking for simple and easy ways to connect the Kodak printer to Wi-Fi, then continue reading this page. You can connect Kodak printer to WiFi in different ways.
Initially, prepare your Kodak printer, wireless router, and computer for the wireless setup.
- Unbox the printer if it is not unpacked yet.
- Load paper and install the ink cartridges on the printer.
- Turn on the wireless router that you’re using for Wi-Fi setup if it is turned off.
- Make sure that your computer and the Kodak printer are placed within the range of the wireless router.
- Connect your computer to the network that you’re using for the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Download the printer software from its official support page if you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Connecting Kodak Printer To Wi-Fi
Step 1: Installing the printer software
- Double-click on the downloaded Kodak printer driver file to begin the software installation.
- Perform the installation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Connecting the printer to Wi-Fi
Connect your Kodak printer to the Wi-Fi network through the traditional method or the WPS method.
Method 1: Using the Traditional method
- Open your printer’s menu screen.
- Scroll down the menu list and select the Network Settings option.
- On the Network Settings screen, tap on the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option.
- Press the OK button.
- Now, the available network’s SSID will be selected on the screen named Select network to connect. Choose your network’s SSID.
- If prompted, type the security key of the selected network in the given field and tap Done or OK.
- Once the wireless setup between the printer and your Wi-Fi router is done successfully, the Connected message will be displayed on the screen.
Method 2: Using the WPS method
- Go to the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard screen of your printer. (Refer to the previous method.)
- Tap on the WPS Connect option.
- Now, on your router, press the WPS button.
- Perform the prompts displayed on your printer screen to connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
Step 3: Installing the printer
- Make sure that your Kodak printer and the computer are connected.
- Now, open the Kodak Printer Setup Utility on your computer.
- Choose the Wi-Fi option when prompted.
- Install the printer on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once your printer is installed, perform a test print operation to check whether the Wi-Fi setup is done correctly.
To know more about how to connect the Kodak printer to Wi-Fi, contact us.