Simple Steps To Connect HP 2331 Printer With Mobile
The HP DeskJet 2331 printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet technology and supports USB connectivity. You cannot connect the printer to your mobile as mobile printing capability is not supported. So, you can only connect the printer to your computer through the USB connection. Check this page to know how to connect HP 2331 printer With Mobile.
Before you begin, ensure that the printer hardware setup procedure is complete. The printer driver is used to build communication between your printer and computer. It can be obtained from the HP official website. Refer to the steps mentioned below to connect the HP DeskJet 2331 printer and computer using the USB connection.
Using HP Smart App
- You can download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft store.
- Later, launch the application and then continue to perform the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, you can connect the USB cable to the printer.
- You can now follow the instructions to complete the installation procedure.
Using HP Printer Software
It is easy to establish a USB connection for your HP 2331 printer. Refer to this section for simple and easy guidelines.
- Using your computer’s web browser, navigate to the official HP website.
- Enter the product name in the search bar and then click Search. It directs you to the Downloads page.
- Choose the required OS. Now, click Download next to the printer driver.
- Return to the Downloads folder on your Windows computer.
- Locate and double-click the downloaded file and then continue to perform the on-screen instructions. When prompted, select the option provided for the USB connection on the Connection Options screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the USB setup procedure. You’re now ready to perform the printing or scanning operation.
Hopefully, the information provided in this post is helpful. Enjoy all the features that the printer offers by performing the desired task.