How To Connect Epson Printer To WiFi On Mac
For how to connect Epson printer to wifi on mac, the Epson printer can be connected to Wi-Fi on Mac by entering the network (SSID) and password in the field. The enable the Wi-Fi connection which is visible at the upper-right corner of the LCD screen.
To connect Epson printer with Wi-Fi connection on Mac
- Check and make sure that the printer’s power button is ON.
- Press the Home button to select Wi-Fi Setup.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Enter the name of the wireless network manually or select it.
- Enter the Password by selecting the field.
- Press Enter -> Proceed.
- Select OK to save the setting.
- Press the Home button to go back to the home screen.
Steps for connecting Epson printer to Wi-Fi on Mac
Follow the instruction for how to connect epson printer to wifi on mac, tap the Home button and choose Wi-Fi Setup. Then choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
Choose the name of the wireless network or enter the name manually.
To enter the wireless network name manually, choose Other Networks. And choose the Network (SSID) field. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
Choose the password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Tap Enter when you have finished entering your password and then choose Proceed.
Confirm the displayed network settings and choose OK to save them. If you need to change the setting, press the back button.
If you need to print a network setup report, choose Done.
Again tap the Home button to return back to the home screen and finish the process of how to connect epson printer to wifi on mac.