How To Connect My Brother Printer To WiFi
To connect the brother printer to the Wi-Fi network with the following guide of how to connect my brother printer to wifi, you must find out the network name and network key of the system. Then enable the Wi-Fi connection and connect it with the Brother printer.
For connecting Brother printer to Wi-Fi
- Connect the power cord to the Brother printer.
- Locate the power button for the printer and press it.
- Press Menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Network by pressing the Up or Down arrow and tap OK.
- Select Setup Wizard by tapping the Up or Down arrow and press OK.
- Select Yes when the WLAN Enable screen appears.
- Tap the Up or Down arrow to choose the SSID.
- Tap OK to complete the setup process.
Steps to connect Brother printer to Wi-Fi
For how to connect my brother printer to wifi, first connect the power cord to the Brother printer and then connect it to an electrical socket. Switch on your Brother printer.
Press the menu icon on the printer’s control panel. Select the Up or Down arrow key to choose Network and tap OK.
Choose the Up or Down arrow key to choose WLAN and press OK. Hold the Up or Down arrow key to choose Setup Wizard and tap OK.
The WLAN Enable? Appears. Choose Yes to enable the wireless network. This will start the wireless setup wizard.
The printer will search for the network and displays a list of available network names (SSIDs).
When a list of SSIDs appears, tap the Up or Down arrow keys to select the SSID and then press OK.
If using the authentication and encryption method that requires the network key, enter the network key and tap OK to apply the settings and the printer is connected to the wireless network and follow the guide of how to connect my brother printer to wifi.