- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON PIXMA MG3650S SCAN NOT WORKING
CANON PIXMA MG3650S SCAN NOT WORKING
Is your Canon PIXMA MG3650S printer not scanning properly? What’s the reason? It happens whenever the scanner driver is not downloaded properly on your computer. Otherwise, incorrect scan settings might lead you to this issue. This error can be resolved quickly with the solutions mentioned in this article. Just check this article to troubleshoot the Canon PIXMA MG3650S scan not working problem.
Troubleshooting Canon PIXMA MG3650S
In case you are looking for an easier way, you can troubleshoot your Windows device. Refer to the steps given below.
- On your Windows computer, navigate to Settings. In the Settings window, select Troubleshoot in the left navigation bar.
- In that section, select the Printer option.
- Now, select Run the troubleshooter. Continue to perform the further on-screen instructions. It fixes the problem.
You can also repair the corrupted files with simple steps to fix the Canon scanner error.
Checking the corrupted files:
- On your Windows computer, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R keys together.
- Type cmd in the empty text field and hit the Enter key.
- In the Command Prompt window, type sfc /scannow and hit the Enter key. Now, you need to wait for a few seconds and make sure that the scanning process starts. Next, verify the scan results.
At times, reinstalling the printer driver or scanner driver might resolve the problem.
- On your Windows computer, locate and find the printer software.
- Uninstall it completely.
- Later, go to the official Canon website.
- Go to the Drivers and Downloads page. Choose the appropriate software and download it. Ensure that you download the latest version.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the Canon Pixma Mg3650s. You can implement the steps as described above to avoid future problems.