- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON TS8051 PROBLEM WITH PRINTING TEXT
CANON TS8051 PROBLEM WITH PRINTING TEXT
Is your Canon TS8051 printer not printing properly? Having blurred texts, or do your print outputs not meet your expectations? It can be resolved by referring to the following guidelines mentioned in this article.
Troubleshooting the Canon TS8051 problem with printing text:
These problems could be resolved by aligning the print head. Don’t know how to align the print head? Look at the steps mentioned below.
- Initially, you’ll have to check whether the printer is loaded with the proper paper. Ensure that the loaded paper matches the settings correctly, which are set during the print setup. If the settings are incorrect, the printer does not print properly. Or else, you’ll have a problem with printing text.
- Secondly, ensure that the paper that you’ve loaded inside the cassette is not smudged or scratched. If the printer is loaded with smudged papers, you’ll not be able to do the printing work. So, ensure that the loading of the paper meets the requirements of the printer as well.
- On the printer’s operation panel, navigate to the Setup option.
- Select Maintenance and then continue to select Auto head alignment.
- Click Yes to confirm the message, and now, you’ll have to check the print head alignment sheet.
- Now, load the print head alignment sheet on the platen glass. Wait until the print head position is adjusted.
- Later, you need to click OK, and then you’ll have to remove the print head alignment sheet from the platen glass.
You’ll have to clean inside the printer. It can be easily done by following the steps given below. Here’s how to do it.
- Using the printer’s operation panel, navigate to the Setup screen.
- Now, select Maintenance and then Bottom plate cleaning. If prompted, continue to follow the on-screen instructions. Additionally, if asked to remove any paper from the paper cassette, do it. Later, load the paper inside the paper cassette.
Begin the printing process. This time, you’ll be able to meet the requirements needed for printing the document.
Additionally, it is recommended to examine the nozzle check patterns. If you wish for a deep print head cleaning, look at the below-mentioned section.
- Using your printer’s operation panel, navigate to the Setup screen.
- Go to the Maintenance screen and then select Deep cleaning.
- Select Yes to confirm the process. Later, the nozzle check pattern will be printed. Ensure that you examine every pattern. If you find any particular color is not printed properly, ensure that you replace the ink tank.
- Here’s how to replace the ink tank.
- Ensure that the Canon printer is turned on.
- Later, open the scanning cover/unit.
Now, remove the ink tank cap that actually lights up with an error code. Now, you’ll have to take out the new ink tank package, and also, you’ll have to remove the protective tapes from it. Later, you need to insert the ink tank firmly. Now, you’ll have to check the status of the ink. Later, you need to begin the printing process. This time, you’ll have the best quality outputs.