Canon TS6220 Unboxing Setup
Canon PIXMA TS6220 is a Wireless Inkjet all-in-one printer. It is compact and easy to connect. The printer performs the scan, print, and copy functions. It prints high-quality outputs at low costs.
What’s in the box:
- The Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer.
- Setup CD.
- Power cord.
- Set of standard ink tanks.
- Getting Started guide.
Unboxing the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer:
- Set the printer box to the side and open it.
- Take the ink cartridges, setup CD, power cord, and other documents out of the box.
- Grab the printer and slide it out of the box.
- Place the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer on a flat surface.
- Remove all the orange protective tape from around the Canon printer.
- Open the scanning unit and remove the orange protective tape and other packing materials.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Open the document cover and remove the Styrofoam sheet.
- Close the document cover.
- Now, pull the cassette completely out of the printer and remove the packing materials.
- Push the cassette into the Canon printer until it stops.
- Connect one of the ends of the power cord to the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer and the other end to the electrical socket.
- Press the Power button on your printer to turn it ON.
Steps to install the ink cartridges:
- Make sure that the printer is turned ON.
- Open the scanning cover.
- Wait until the print head holder stops.
- Remove the ink tanks from the package.
- Hold the ink tank on its sides, remove the orange protective tape, and then the orange cap above the ink tank.
- Ensure that you insert the correct ink tank as the color is mentioned above the print head holder.
- You need to insert the ink tank into the print head holder until it snaps.
- Follow the ink pattern mentioned from the left to the right side of the printer (Magenta, Black, Yellow, PGBK, and Cyan).
- Once the ink tanks are installed, close the scanning cover.
How to load paper?
- Remove the cassette completely out of the printer and remove the cassette cover.
- Slide the paper guides to the end of the cassette.
- Load a paper stack into the cassette.
- Adjust the paper guides to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Place the cassette cover above the paper stack.
- Next, insert the cassette into the printer until it stops.
- Now, raise the control panel.
- Pull the output tray and paper output support.
- Now, open the output tray extension.
- Insert the setup CD into the CD drive. If your computer does not have a CD drive, download the printer software from the Canon official support website.
- Once the download is over, you can run the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon software installation.
Finally, the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer unboxing setup is completed successfully.