- Fix My Printer >>
- Not Working Canon Ts3322 Scanner
How To Fix Canon Ts3322 Scanner Not Working Issue?
Being an All-in-One printer, Canon PIXMA TS3322 can be your innovative printing partner. However, a few users have recently reported that the Canon Ts3322 Scanner Not Working as expected. To sort out this scanning issue, we have discussed some troubleshooting steps on this page. If you need assistance from our technical experts, feel free to connect using the call option on this page.
Basic canon ts3322 Printer Troubleshooting
- Initially, verify if your printer is turned on. Check if the device is connected to a stable power supply.
- Next, check if the connection between your printer and Windows computer is good. In case you are having connection issues, fix them first before you continue.
- Try to use a standard USB cable for the connection to avoid these kinds of wireless connection issues.
- Restart your devices and recheck if the scanner issue is resolved.
- Verify and ensure that you have installed the compatible scanner driver on your computer.
- Next, clear the scanner glass and check if the original document is placed correctly on the scanner glass.
If your Canon Scanner Not Working even after performing the basic troubleshooting steps, continue with the advanced troubleshooting methods mentioned below.
Advanced Troubleshooting In Canon Ts3322 Printer
- On your Windows computer, make sure that the MP drivers are installed correctly.
- Open the Start menu and type your printer name in the search field.
- Click to open your printer name from the applications menu to launch the IJ Scan Utility.
- Ensure that the application you are opening supports TWAIN.
- Scan your original document again using the IJ Scan Utility.
- If the problem persists, open Windows Services using the Run command box.
- Locate and select the WIA service from the available list.
- Restart the service and check if the startup type is set to automatic.
- Close Windows Services and restart your devices again.
- This will fix the scanning issue.
These are the troubleshooting steps you should try when the Canon Ts3322 Scanner Not Working as expected. For further assistance and queries, contact our technical experts through the call option on this page.