- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Ts3322 Not Connecting To Network
FIXED: CANON TS3322 NO INTERNET CONNECTION
“Are you receiving the “no internet connection” message while trying to connect or access your Canon TS3322 printer over a wireless network?” If that is your case, you’re not alone. This is a common problem faced by many users, like you.Scroll down this page to know the causes and solutions to fix the “Canon TS3322 no internet connection” problem.
CAUSES FOR CANON TS3322 NO INTERNET CONNECTION ISSUE
This network problem occurs due to so many reasons like:
- Using an unstable or inactive internet connection.
- A problem in communicating with the router.
- Choosing the wrong network SSID.
- Antivirus or firewall.
TROUBLESHOOTING SOLUTIONS TO FIX CANON TS3322 INTERNET CONNECTION ISSUE
Facing a problem while performing the wireless setup is a very common thing. Almost all wireless communication problems are easy to fix. To fix the “Canon TS3322- no internet connection” problem, perform the troubleshooting methods one by one. After performing each method, check the network status of your printer by printing its network settings.If the network status is Active, the “no internet connection” problem is fixed. Otherwise, perform the next method.
USING THE RECOMMENDED NETWORK TYPE
Generally, you need to use the Wi-Fi network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability to connect your printer wirelessly.
- As the first step of troubleshooting, check if the Wi-Fi network you’re using supports the wireless 802.11b/g/n capability.
- If not, try a different network that meets the requirements.
- After connecting the printer to a supported network, print the network settings page to check its connection status.
- To do so:
- Load paper into the cassette if it has no or insufficient paper to print the network settings page.
- Locate and press the Information button on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, your printer will start to print the Network Settings page.
- Once it is printed, go to the Connection row and check its status.
DISCONNECTING THE ETHERNET OR USB CABLE
If you have connected your TS3322 printer to the computer or router with the USB or Ethernet cable, you may face these kinds of problems while performing the Wi-Fi setup.
- Check if the Canon printer is connected to your computer or network device over a wired or USB connection.
- If yes, disconnect the cable and then perform the wireless setup.
RELOCATING THE DEVICES
The printer should be placed within the wireless router’s range to get maximum Wi-Fi coverage.
- Check to ensure that the wireless router and your Canon printer are placed in the same room or closer to each other.
- Also, ensure that no objects having the capability to block the wireless signal are placed in between the router and your printer.
REBOOT THE PRINTER AND ROUTER
In some cases, a quick restart can fix the communication problem between the devices and to fix Canon Ts3322 No Internet Connection Issue.
- Rebooting the printer:
- Turn off the Canon TS3322 printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer.
- Count for approximately 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Rebooting the router/modem:
- Switch off the router and disconnect its power cable from the AC outlet.
- After waiting for 30 seconds, reconnect the cable and turn on the router.
DISABLE THE ANTIVIRUS OR FIREWALL FEATURE
Sometimes, the firewall settings or the antivirus software installed on your computer can cause these kinds of issues.
- Temporarily disable the firewall feature or the antivirus software installed on your computer and then connect the printer to the wireless network.
RE-ESTABLISH THE WIRELESS CONNECTION
Restore the network settings and re-establish the wireless connection on your printer.
- Restoring the network settings:
- Press the Setup button on your Canon printer’s control panel.
- Ensure that “11” is displayed on your printer screen.
- Now, press the Color or Black button on the printer to initiate the restore process.
Re-establishing the wireless connection:
- Turn on the printer.
- Hold down the Direct (looks like Smartphone) button for three seconds and release it.
- You can see the Wi-Fi icon and horizontal bars flashing on the printer screen.
- Use the Canon PRINT app or the Canon printer driver to complete the rest of the wireless setup.
Contact us if none of the solutions fix the “Canon TS3322 no internet connection” problem.