- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Tr8620 Not Responding
Solved: Canon Tr8620 Printer Not Responding
If your printer is not responding, you need to troubleshoot the issue to solve it. Troubleshooting is the best way to resolve your printer problem. By following the below instructions, you can solve the “Canon TR8620 printer not responding” issue.
Check The Canon Tr8620 Port Settings :
- Select the Start menu on your computer.
- Next, open the Control Panel window.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Now, right-click on your printer icon and choose the Printer Properties option from the drop-down list.
- Next, select the Ports tab and check all the port settings.
Restart The Canon Tr8620 Print Spooler:
- Select the Start menu on your computer’s main screen.
- Now, navigate to Services using the Windows Search option or Run command.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler option from the list.
- Click on the Stop option from the drop-down list.
- Now, navigate to the respective spool printer folder on your computer.
- Select all files from the printer’s folder and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Go back to the Services window and right-click on the Print Spooler option.
- Next, select the Start option from the drop-down list.
Reconnect The Canon Printer:
- If you have already turned on your printer, turn it off and unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Now, disconnect the wireless router and wait for some time.
- Turn on your router again by connecting the necessary cables.
- After turning on the router, plug the power cord into the back of your printer and the electrical outlet.
- Power on your printer.
- Now, connect your printer to the network and make a test print to check whether the printer is working correctly.
Uninstall The Canon Tr8620 Printer Driver:
- Select the Start button on the computer’s main screen.
- Now, search for the Control Panel option in the search bar.
- Click the Control Panel option from the search results and select the Programs option.
- In the next window, click on the Programs & Features option.
- Now, right-click on the printer driver from the list and choose the Uninstall option.
- Again, click on the Uninstall option in the confirmation dialog box.
- After uninstalling the printer driver from the computer, you need to reinstall the driver for your printer.
You can solve the “Canon Tr8620 Printer Not Responding” issue by following the above instructions.