- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Tr4522 Scan Not Working
CANON TR4522 SCANNER NOT WORKING | FIXED
Canon PIXMA TR4522 is a compact printer, and it is easy to set up and simple to use. This printer supports ADF scanning using which you can quickly scan from your machine. But sometimes, due to a connectivity or driver issue, the printer may stop scanning, and it will not work. If you are encountering Canon Tr4522 Scanner Not Working problem, just follow the below instructions to solve it.
CHECK THE NETWORK CONNECTIVITY ON CANON TR4522 PRINTER
- Make sure that you’ve properly connected the power cord to the back of your printer and the other end to the electrical socket.
- Ensure to power on your printer.
- If you have connected your printer and computer by a USB cable, check whether the cable is connected securely. If there is any problem with your USB cable, replace it.
- If you use a Wi-Fi network, check whether the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- In case you have connected the printer over a LAN network, see if the printer is correctly connected to the network using a LAN cable.
- Make sure that the scanner driver you have installed supports your printer.
- Now, check whether the scanner issue is solved on your printer.
- If the problem continues, restart your computer.
- If this troubleshooting method does not work, just move on to the next one to fix Canon Tr4522 Scanner Not Working issue.
REINSTALL THE CANON TR4522 DRIVER
Before reinstalling the driver, you need to uninstall the existing driver from your computer.
UNINSTALLING CANON TR4522 DRIVER
- Select the Start menu on your computer and open the Control Panel window.
- Next, select the Programs & Features option from the list.
- Now, right-click on your printer driver and click on the Uninstall option from the drop-down list.
- Now, click the Uninstall option again in the confirmation dialog box.
- After you’ve uninstalled the driver, you need to reinstall it.
REINSTALLING NEW CANON TR4522 DRIVER
- Insert the installation CD into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the printer driver installation on your computer.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, visit the official support page to download the printer driver.
- Navigate to your printer model name on the support page.
- Choose the driver file that you want to download on your computer.
- Click the Download button below the selected driver file.
- Now, the driver of your printer will start to download.
- Once that is done, open the driver file to start the installation process.
- Click Start Setup in the start window to proceed with the installation.
- Next, click on the Yes button to accept the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation.
- Similarly, ensure that you install the most appropriate scanner driver for your Canon PIXMA TR4522.
- Now, check whether the scanner is working properly on your printer.
You can fix the Canon TR4522 scanner not working issue on your printer by performing the above troubleshooting methods. In case you need further clarifications, use the call option on this page to contact us.