- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Tr4522 Not Printing
Fixed: Canon Tr4522 Printer Not Printing
If your Canon TR4522 printer not printing, first, you need to know the cause to perform troubleshooting accordingly. So, we will understand the reason first and then move on to troubleshooting.
- The printer tasks may be stuck in the printer queue.
- Paper might have got stuck inside the printer.
- You might be using an outdated driver, or no driver installed.
- Your printer’s not connected to the network if your connection is wireless.
- Paper loaded into the printer is not supported by your Canon printer.
- The printer may be low on ink.
- Print head needs to be cleaned.
The above are some common causes that may lead to print issues. Your Canon TR4522 printer may not be printing due to the above reasons.
Troubleshooting Canon Tr4522 Printing Problems
- Check if your printer is turned on.
- Make sure your Canon printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Ensure your printer supports the paper format you have loaded.
- Check the ink levels on your printer. If it is low on ink, follow these instructions to replace the cartridge.
- Open the front cover of your Canon TR4522 printer.
- Carefully open the output cover.
- Take out the empty FINE cartridge.
- Remove the new FINE cartridge from the package.
- Remove the protective tape on the FINE cartridge.
- Install the new FINE cartridge.
- Push the cartridge until its locks securely in its place.
- Close the output cover and front cover.
- If the printer is full on ink and doesn’t print, then clean the print head.
- On your printer control panel, press the Setup button.
- Use the arrow button to select the Maintenance option.
- Press OK.
- Select Cleaning and press OK..
- Wait until the cleaning process is over.
- Once done, check if your printer can print your documents.
So, whenever your Canon TR4522 printer is not printing, try the above steps to fix it yourself. You can call us for printer-related issues to get immediate assistance.