- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Tr4522 Error Code 5100
Fixed: Canon Tr4522 Error Code 5100
Are you facing the Canon Tr4522 Error Code 5100? If yes, continue reading this page to know the causes and solutions to clear this error code on your printer.
Canon PIXMA TR4522 is an all-in-one wireless printer designed for printing, scanning, and copying needs. Its light and compact size attract more people. This printer comes with some great features like:
- Built-in faxing.
- Wireless connectivity.
- ADF & AirPrint.
- Mobile printing solutions and more.
Usually, you will not face any problems when using this printer. However, users face some common errors when using it. One such error code faced by many users is the error code: 5100.
Causes For Error 5100
The Canon TR4522 error 5100 indicates that the printer error has occurred. The printer error occurs when the ink cartridges are incorrectly installed, or the paper is jammed.
To clear this error code on your printer, try the quick and simple troubleshooting instructions given below.
Solutions To Fix The Error Code 5100
- As the first step of troubleshooting, turn off your Canon printer if it is turned on. Before turning on the printer, cancel the queued print jobs (if any).
- Secondly, open the cartridge access and check whether the FINE cartridges are unpacked and seated properly on their slots. If not, remove and reinstall them on their slots.
- Thirdly, check if any jammed paper or object is stopping the FINE cartridge holder from moving.
- If yes, remove it to clear the error code 5100.
- While clearing the jammed paper, make sure that it is removed completely. Also, ensure not to touch clear film when removing the jammed paper.
- Now, turn on your printer.
- Finally, print a test page to check whether the error code 5100 is fixed.
Contact us if the Canon PIXMA TR4522 error code 5100 persists.