- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Selphy Cp1300 Won’t Connect To Wifi
CANON SELPHY CP1300 WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
Safeguard your special moments with the help of Canon Selphy CP1300, which supports wireless connectivity. You can print directly from your smartphone, camera, or computer via the wireless connection.But, what if it cannot connect to a network? No worries! We have a few solutions to fix your connection problems. One of the fundamental problems is placing the printer near sources of Wi-Fi signal interference. For example, if you set the printer near microwave ovens, Bluetooth devices, or any other equipment using the 2.4GHz band, then the Canon Selphy CP1300 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi.
Printer SSID is not showing when connecting to a camera or smartphone
- Choose Direct Connection as the connection method.
- Place the printer near the camera or the smartphone, without any objects between them.
Could not connect the printer to the access point
- Choose the Via Wi-Fi Network option as the connection method.
- Make sure the router/access point is turned on.
- If your access point is not listed, connect using WPS or by choosing Manual Settings when you connect via an access point.
- No objects should be placed between the printer and the access point.
- Make sure the password is correct and try to connect again.
- Ensure that the access point channel lies between 1 – 11.
- If the access point filters any communication by MAC or IP addresses, register the printer information on the access point. The printer information will be shown when you check the settings.
If the printer cannot connect via Wi-Fi
- Restart the Selphy CP1300 printer.
- If the connection problem persists, check the settings of the access point or other devices for a Wi-Fi connection.
- If the WPS connection is not possible, try connecting using Search for an access point or by choosing Manual Settings while connecting through an access point.
If you cannot connect via Wi-Fi from the computer:
- Make sure you have installed the correct and latest printer driver.
- On your Windows system, enable Network Discovery.
- On your Mac system, add Selphy as the printer for the computer.
Try the above instructions to fix the connection issues. Canon Selphy CP1300 won’t connect to Wi-Fi if the printer is placed far from the access point. So, make sure you place the printer close to the router.