- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma Tr8620 Not Turning On
Canon Pixma Tr8620 Won’t Turn On [Simple Steps To Fix]
If your Canon Pixma Tr8620 Won’t Turn On, the issue might be with the power cord or power outlet. However, you can fix the problem with some of the best solutions. Follow the simple solutions listed in this article and resolve your issue.
Switch On The Power Button
- If your Canon printer is not getting power, it will not turn on. So, as the first step of troubleshooting the issue, check whether you have turned on the correct button for power output.
- If you haven’t pressed the Power button yet, press it and check whether your issue is resolved.
- If your problem is not resolved, try out the following troubleshooting methods.
Check The Canon Pixma Tr8620 Power Outlet
- If your printer is not turning on, check the functionality of the power outlet to which you have connected your printer’s power cord.
- If you have not connected your Canon printer to a working power outlet, it will not turn on.
- In case you are unsure about the functionality of your power outlet, you can test it by connecting other devices to it. If they don’t turn on, it indicates that the issue exists with the power outlet only. If the outlet is working properly, the problem might be with the power cord.
Inspect The Canon Tr8620 Power Cord
- The power cord is the component that transmits power to your printer. Its damage can significantly impact your printer’s performance.
- So, inspect the power cord for damage. If you find any such damage, replace it with a new one and check whether the issue is resolved.
- If your printer turns on with the new power cord, continue to use the same power cord.
- Your printer needs a sufficient power supply to turn on. If there is a power shortage, your printer will not turn on.
- So, wait until you receive enough power supply and check whether your Canon Pixma TR8620 printer turns on.
Restore Power To Your Canon Tr8620 Printer
- As a final solution, check whether you can turn on your Canon printer by restoring power to it. To do it, disconnect the power cord from your printer.
- Leave your printer undisturbed for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cord to your Canon printer and press the Power button.
Now, check whether your Canon Pixma TR8620 turns on. In case it is still not turning on, reach us for technical assistance.