- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma Tr7020 Is Not Printing
CANON PIXMA TR7020 IS NOT PRINTING
“Is your Canon PIXMA TR7020 printer not printing or responding to the print operation from the computer?” If yes, scroll down this page to know the causes and the solutions to fix it.Canon PIXMA TR7020 is an all-in-one printer ideal for home use. Its photo print quality is excellent and comes with a decent page yield. The setup process of this printer is also simple and easy to perform.However, users face problems when using it.This page will help you learn “why your Canon PIXMA TR7020 is not printing?” and how to fix it.
The common causes of the “printer not printing” problem are listed below:
- The printer is turned off or not ready for print operation.
- Misconfigured printer/print settings.
- Outdated printer driver.
- The Canon printer is not connected to the same network to which your computer or smartphone is connected.
- The cassette is empty or low.
- The cartridge is installed in the wrong slot.
Try the troubleshooting methods given below one by one to fix the Canon PIXMA TR7020 not printing problem. After performing each method, check if the printer is responding to the print operation. If yes, the print problem is fixed. Otherwise, try the next method.
Turn on the printer
- As the first step of troubleshooting the “printer not printing” problem, check whether your Canon printer is turned on.
- If not, turn it on to fix the problem.
- To do so, check and connect the printer’s power cable securely at the ends.
- Press the Power button.
- Now, your printer will turn on.
- Perform a test print operation from your computer to the printer to check whether the print problem is fixed.
- If the print issue persists, try the next method.
Complete the printer’s hardware setup
If your printer’s hardware setup is incompatible, you may face problems when performing the print operation. Complete the TR7020 printer’s hardware setup by following the instructions below.
- Check if the ink tanks (tri-color and black) are installed properly in their slots.
- If not, install them in the correct slots.
- Install the tri-color tank to your left-hand side of the carriage slot and the black tank to your right-hand side of the slot.
- Make sure that the orange tapes from the tanks are removed.
- Similarly, check whether the paper cassette of your printer has enough paper to perform the print operation.
- If not, load enough paper into it.
Connect your printer to a computer
The improper connection between the printer and your computer can also cause these kinds of problems.
- Check if your Canon PIXMA TR7020 printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- If not, connect them to the same network.
Configuring the print settings
If your printer is not selected in the Print dialog box, it may not respond to the print operation from the computer.
- Check if your Canon PIXMA TR7020 printer is selected correctly in the Print dialog box.
- If not, select it from the Printer drop-down menu in the dialog box and then continue the print operation.
Installing the latest version of the printer driver
- Check if the latest version of your Canon printer driver is available.
- If yes, install it and then perform the print operation.
Contact us if you need real-time technical assistance in fixing the Canon PIXMA TR7020 printer not printing problem.