CANON PIXMA TR4522 SETUP [Simple Guide]
Canon Pixma TR4522 is the best option if you are looking for simple and productive printing. This printer has outstanding features to meet the requirements of the present generation. It is a versatile printer through which you can print, scan, copy, and fax. It supports duplex printing; thus, you can save your time and paper to some extent. Despite being an office printer, it is compact in its size. So, you can fit it anywhere. And, if you want to know the setup procedure of Canon Pixma Tr4522, go ahead with the instructions given below.
- Unpack the product box and take out your printer and its components.
- Your box contains the PIXMA TR4522 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer, 4”×6” Photo Paper Sample Pack (3 Sheets GP-70), Setup CD, a Set of Ink Cartridges (PG-243/CL-244), and a Power Cord.
- Remove the protective materials and packing tapes from your printer and all the other accessories.
Power on your printer
- Take out the power cord given along with your printer and connect it to your printer and an electrical socket.
- Press the Power button and select your preferred language.
Install the ink cartridges
- Take out the ink cartridges and open the front door of your printer. Open the other door you find inside. You will have to open both doors to access the ink cartridge chambers.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the chambers and push them inwards.
Load the paper
- Get ready with your paper by fanning and aligning the sheets neatly.
- Load paper into the input tray and adjust the side guides against the paper. Extend the output tray to get the printed copies.
- Take out the CD ROM, which came along with your printer and insert it into your CD drive and install the software on your computer.
- If you are using Mac, or if your computer does not have a CD drive, you can download the printer driver from Canon’s official site and install the printer driver on your computer.
Now, you have successfully finished setting up your Canon Pixma TR4522 printer.