- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma Tr4522 Printer Offline
CANON PIXMA TR4522 PRINTER OFFLINE
“Are you receiving the “Canon PXIMA TR4522 printer offline” error message while trying to perform the print operation from your Windows computer?” If yes, scroll down this page to know the causes and solutions to fix it.
Generally, the printer offline or not responding problem occurs when your computer cannot communicate with the printer. This can occur if your printer is:
- Powered off.
- Not connected to your computer securely.
- Not set as the default machine on your computer.
- Not up-to-date.
Fixing “Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer offline”
Try the simple and quick troubleshooting instructions given below to fix the offline printer problem.
- As the first step of troubleshooting the offline problem, check whether your Canon printer is turned on. You can verify it by checking the printer’s Power light. If the power light flashes green, the printer is turned on. Otherwise, press Power to turn on the printer.
- Secondly, check if your printer is connected securely to the computer over a USB or wireless connection.
- For USB: Reconnect the cable to your printer if it is not connected properly. Ensure that the cable is connected to a working port.
- For Wireless: Check to ensure that your TR4522 printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network. Also, ensure that the computer and printer are placed closer to your wireless router.
- Thirdly, reboot your router/modem and the computer if necessary.
- Also, power cycle your Canon printer if necessary.
- Turn off the printer.
- Unplug the cables, including the Power cable, from the printer.
- Count for 30 seconds and then reconnect the cables.
- Turn on the printer.
- Check if the offline error is resolved by printing a test page. If not, continue the troubleshooting process given below.
- Check whether your printer model is selected correctly in the Print dialog box. If not, choose it correctly, and then perform the print operation.
- If your printer driver is outdated, update it to the recent version. Reinstalling the printer driver can also help you fix the “Canon Pixma TR4522 printer offline” issue.
Contact us if you need real-time technical assistance in fixing the Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer offline problem.
You’ve now seen how to perform the HP DeskJet 2710e printer wireless setup procedure. Just apply the steps as described above to begin the required task with the advanced features that your HP DeskJet 2710e printer offers.