- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma Tr4522 Paper Jam
CANON PIXMA TR4522 PAPER JAM
A paper jam is one of the common issues almost all printer users face. A paper can jam at any time while using your printer. However, you can clear or remove the jammed paper easily and quickly from your printer.Continue reading this page to clear the paper jam on the Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer.
PREPARING THE PRINTER
Before removing the jammed paper from your printer, ensure the following:
- The printer is not printing, scanning, faxing, or doing any operation.
- The power cord is not disconnected from your printer.
- The printer is turned off.
*Note: Press the Stop button before turning off the printer if the paper is jammed while performing the print operation.
REMOVING THE JAMMED PAPER
A paper can jam in two different parts of the Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer, and they are:
- Inside the printer.
- Back of the printer.
Prepare the printer as soon as the Paper Jam error message is displayed on the screen. Look for the jammed paper in these two parts. During the search, if you find any, remove it gently.Continue reading this page to know how to remove the jammed paper from the printer in detail.
From inside the printer
Remove the jammed paper from inside the printer by following the instructions given below.
- Ensure that the printer is turned off.
- Remove the remaining paper left in the input tray.
- Open the paper output cover of your printer.
- Move the ink cartridge holder to the end if necessary.
- Now, pull out the jammed paper gently using both your hands.
- Ensure that the jammed paper is not torn while removing it.
- Similarly, remove all the jammed papers from inside the printer.
- After removing the jammed paper, move the cartridge holder.
- Close the output cover.
- Turn on the printer.
- Reload the input tray.
- Print or copy a test page to check whether the paper jam error is fixed on your Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer.
From the back of the printer
Check and remove the jammed paper from the back of the printer by following the instructions given below.
- Initially, open your printer’s transport unit cover. To do so:
- Place the printer in the upright position.
- Ensure that the printer’s right side is facing down.
- Now, gently open the transport unit cover of your printer.
- Pull out the jammed paper from the printer.
- After removing the paper, close the transport unit cover.
- Turn on the printer and print a test page to check whether the paper jam error is fixed.
Contact us to know more about clearing the paper jam error on the Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer.