- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma Support Code 5c00
Solved: Canon Pixma Pro-1 5c00 Error Fix
“Are you receiving the support code “5C00” while trying to print a document with your Canon PIXMA Pro-1 printer?” If yes, you’re not alone. This support code is received by many users, and the cool thing is that you can do Canon Pixma Pro-1 5c00 Error Fix easily.
Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Printer
This is an inkjet photo printer designed for professionals who print photos very often. It comes equipped with these features :
- High-resolution photo printouts
- Groundbreaking 12-ink system
- Supreme monochrome prints
- Convenient connectivity options
- Chroma optimizer and more
The Canon PIXMA Pro-1 printer is easy to set up and use. However, users receive some support codes like 5C00 while using this printer which indicates that a printer error has occurred.
Best Solution To Fix Canon Error Code 5C00
To clear the Canon PIXMA Pro-1 support code 5C00, restart your printer.
- Switch off your printer completely.
- Unplug the cord from the printer and the electrical outlet.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- After a while, reconnect the cord to the printer’s inlet and the electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Check whether the support code 5C00 is fixed.
If the Canon PIXMA Pro-1 5C00 error persists, try the other solutions given below.