- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma Mg3650 2 Sided Printing Issues
FIXED: CANON PIXMA MG3650 DUPLEX PRINTING PROBLEM
Sometimes, the Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer will stop printing both sides of the document due to connectivity issues or incorrect print settings. You can fix Canon Pixma Mg3650 duplex printing problem by following the below instructions.
CHECK CANON PIXMA MG3650 CONNECTIVITY
- Make sure that you connect the power cord to the rear of your printer and an electrical outlet. Ensure that you turn on the printer.
- If you connect the Canon printer and computer using a USB cable, see if the cable is connected securely at both the ends. In case of any problem with the USB cable, replace the same.
- If you use a Wi-Fi network, check whether the Canon printer and your computer are on the same network.
- In case this method does not work, follow the next instructions.
RECONNECT CANON PIXMA MG3650 PRINTER
- If you have already turned on your printer, turn it off and disconnect the printer’s power cord.
- Now, disconnect the wireless router for 15 seconds.
- Next, restart your computer and wait for some time until your device turns on.
- Turn on your router again by connecting the necessary cables.
- Now, plug your power cord into the back of your printer and the wall outlet.
- You can now power on your Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer.
- After your printer is connected to the network, check whether it is printing on both sides of the page.
CHECK THE CANON MG3650 DUPLEX PRINT SETTINGS
- Click the Start menu on your computer and launch the Canon application using the search bar at the bottom of the window.
- On the main screen, click the Page Setup tab at the top.
- Now, check whether you have selected the Duplex Printing checkbox.
- Next, confirm that the Automatic checkbox is selected.
- If you want to manually print both sides of your document, make sure to deselect the Automatic checkbox under the Duplex Printing option.
- Select the layout option you want to use in the Page Layout section.
- Make sure to set the print area for duplex printing.
- If you don’t set it, click the Print Area setup button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
- Click the OK button.
- Ensure to select the Orientation option you want to use.
- Check whether you have set the margin settings.
- After completing all the settings, click the OK button.
- Now, check whether the printer is performing the duplex printing process.
You can fix the Canon PIXMA MG3650 duplex printing problem on your printer by following the above instructions. For further clarifications, reach our technical experts using the call option provided on this page.