FIXED: Canon Pixma Mg2577s Printer Won’t Print
Canon PIXMA MG2577S is a multi-function inkjet printer that prints at 8.0 ipm (Black) and 4.0 ipm (Color). At times, you cannot perform the printing operation by not installing the correct printer driver or due to the low-level ink cartridges installed on your Canon printer. Do you face these kinds of printing problems? Then, have a look at this page to troubleshoot Canon Pixma Mg2577s Printer Won’t Print problems.
NOTE: “ipm” is the short form of images per minute.
Troubleshooting Canon PIXMA MG2577S Printing Problem
It isn’t a big deal to resolve the printing problem on your Canon PIXMA MG2577S printer.
At first, make sure that the power cord is properly connected at both ends. If it is not connected, disconnect it completely and reconnect it. This should resolve the problem. Additionally, you can restart your computer and make sure that the printing problem is resolved.
Verifying Printer Port
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sounds and then navigate to Devices and Printers.
- In that section, locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select Printer properties.
- In the Printer properties window, select the Port s tab.
- Ensure that the correct printer port is selected in the Printer column. It fixes the problem.
- You can also check the size of the print data. Change the print size if needed and make sure that the print size is correctly selected. It might help you fix the print quality and also the printing problem.
- Sometimes, reinstalling the printer driver might help you resolve the printing problem.
- You can uninstall the printer driver that is installed on your Windows computer.
- Later, you can get the printer driver from the setup CD-ROM or download it from the official Canon website. This should fix the problem related to printing.
Now, you can resume the printing work. In case the problem is not fixed, you can make sure that the USB cable is properly plugged in and begin the printing work.
That’s how you fix the Canon PIXMA MG2577S printer’s printing problem. You can implement the steps as described above.