- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma Mg2525 Scan To Pdf Issue
CANON PIXMA MG2525 SCAN TO PDF ISSUE
Canon Pixma MG2525 is an All-in-One printer that provides high-quality printing. It is very easy to scan your photos and documents using the IJ Scan Utility application. But sometimes, due to a connectivity or driver issue, you may face difficulty while scanning with your printer. Follow the below instructions to solve the scan to PDF issue on your Canon Pixma MG2525 printer.
CHECK THE CONNECTIVITY:
- Confirm that the power cord is properly plugged into the rear of your printer and the electrical outlet.
- Ensure to power on your printer.
- If you have connected your printer and computer by USB cable, check whether the cable is connected securely. If there is any problem with your USB cable, replace it.
- If you use a Wi-Fi network, check whether the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- Make sure that the driver you have installed supports your printer.
- Now, check whether you have solved the Canon Pixma MG2525 scan to PDF issue.
- If the problem continues, restart your computer.
- If it doesn’t work, follow the next instructions.
CHECK THE SCANNER GLASS:
On your Canon Pixma MG2525 printer, check the scanner glass where you are placing the document. See if the glass is clean without any dust particles. If required, clean the scanner glass. This might solve the problem for you.
LOOK AT THE DOCUMENT PLACEMENT:
At times, you might not have placed your original document properly on the scanner glass. This might result in the Canon Pixma MG2525 scan to PDF issue.
To fix this, align the document correctly on the scanner glass. Now, check if the problem is resolved.
If the problem persists even after the proper placement of the document, move on to the next solution.
UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE DRIVER:
- First, you need to go to the Start menu on your computer and open the Control Panel window.
- Select the Programs & Features option from the list.
- Now, right-click on your printer driver and click on the Uninstall option from the drop-down list.
- After uninstalling the driver, you should reinstall it.
- You can either use the installation CD-ROM that came with your printer package or visit the official support page to download the printer driver on your computer.
- When the download is over, open the driver file to start the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen instructions on your computer to finish the driver setup.
- On completing the installation, try to scan and check whether you have solved the scan to PDF issue. By now, the issue should be resolved.