Canon Pixma MG2500 Not Printing [Fixed]
If your facingCanon PIXMA MG2500 not printing issue, then scroll down this page to know how to resolve it.Canon PIXMA MG2500 is designed for small home and office use. This printer is best in delivering quality and crisp print outputs. It has a compact body, so that is can be placed anywhere as per your desire. Print, scan, and copy are the printer-related operations supported by this printer. The main downside of this printer is that it supports only the USB interface.
Simple Steps To Fix Canon Pixma MG2500 Not Printing Issue
Turn On Your Canon Pixma Printer
- Printer not printing is a known issue and encountered by many people. As soon as you encounter this issue, check whether the printer is turned on.
- Make sure that the power cable of your printer is plugged securely.
- If the printer’s ON light is flashing, then it means it is initializing.
- Wait for the printer to complete the boot-up process. and once it is done, try to perform the print operation.
Connect USB Cable
- Check if the USB cable between your printer and the computer are connected securely.
- If not, unplug and reconnect the USB cable to your printer and the computer.
- Make sure that the USB cable that you’re using is not damaged.
Delete Pending Print Jobs
- Check if any print jobs are queued.
- If yes, delete them and then perform the print operation.
Load Paper And Install Cartridges
- Check whether the paper tray contains enough paper. If not, load enough paper and then perform the print operation.
- Similarly, check if the ink cartridges are loaded properly.
- If not, remove and reload them in the printer.
Restart Your Printer And Computer
- Restart your Canon printer and the computer.
- After restarting both the devices, try to perform the print operation.
Contact our technical experts if you need remote assistance in resolving Canon PIXMA MG2500 not printing issue.