- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON PIXMA MG 2525 PRINTER OFFLINE
CANON PIXMA MG 2525 PRINTER OFFLINE
“Printer offline” is not a new problem. It is encountered by many people in their daily lives. This page will help you resolve the “Canon PIXMA MG-2525 printer offline” problem easily and quickly.
Check the fundamentals
- When your printer fails to print the documents, check whether it is turned on and connected to the power supply.
- If your printer shows any error messages, resolve the issue with the proper troubleshooting techniques.
- If you have connected your printer and the computer using a USB cable, check whether the cable is firm enough at both ends.
- If necessary, replace the USB cable with a new one.
- Also, check your power cable. If you find any damage to your Canon printer’s power cable, change it with a new one.
If your Canon MG2525 printer is still not printing, get back to us for expert assistance.